Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, High Potency Calcium Magnesium Citrate, Natural Pina Colada Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My kid loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

My kid asks for this every day, and he especially loves the Pina Colada! What a great way to make sure he gets the calcium he needs for his growing bones! The liquid form absorbs much better than any pills I have taken. The only drawback is that I sometimes experience diarrhea several hours after taking this product. My son, however, does not. A fine product.

liquid calcium mag

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Jul 22, 2010

Great flavor, good price!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 29, 2010

I find I absorb liquid vitamin/mineral supplements much more readily than I do when they are in pill form. Since increasing my potassium intake from food sources to at least the RDA of 4700 mgs., taking Reishi twice a day and switching to Life Time liquid cal/mag to help control high blood pressure, my BP is now consistently down averaging about 115/78. What a relief!

DEEELICIOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer1681444 on Nov 07, 2010

This is so much easier to take than the huge pills! It is so delicious - even straight from the bottle, but in OJ it's even better! Don't hesitate to try this! So glad I found it!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2259359 on Aug 11, 2011

I have used Life Time in the past and purchased it from my local upscale vitamin and herbal shop in Missouri. Since I moved to Florida and live in a rural area about 25 miles from the city, I decided to go online to see if they had the liquid Calcium/Mag. I was so glad to have found it online and ordered several bottles of it. The taste is pretty good and I prefer the liquid because it is absorbed into the much quicker than the pills. I will ALWAYS use it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »