My kid loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

My kid asks for this every day, and he especially loves the Pina Colada! What a great way to make sure he gets the calcium he needs for his growing bones! The liquid form absorbs much better than any pills I have taken. The only drawback is that I sometimes experience diarrhea several hours after taking this product. My son, however, does not. A fine product.

liquid calcium mag

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Jul 22, 2010

Great flavor, good price!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 29, 2010

I find I absorb liquid vitamin/mineral supplements much more readily than I do when they are in pill form. Since increasing my potassium intake from food sources to at least the RDA of 4700 mgs., taking Reishi twice a day and switching to Life Time liquid cal/mag to help control high blood pressure, my BP is now consistently down averaging about 115/78. What a relief!

DEEELICIOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer1681444 on Nov 07, 2010

This is so much easier to take than the huge pills! It is so delicious - even straight from the bottle, but in OJ it's even better! Don't hesitate to try this! So glad I found it!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2259359 on Aug 11, 2011

I have used Life Time in the past and purchased it from my local upscale vitamin and herbal shop in Missouri. Since I moved to Florida and live in a rural area about 25 miles from the city, I decided to go online to see if they had the liquid Calcium/Mag. I was so glad to have found it online and ordered several bottles of it. The taste is pretty good and I prefer the liquid because it is absorbed into the much quicker than the pills. I will ALWAYS use it!

Life Time Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2295040 on Aug 21, 2011

Good product, sweetened with stevia, no sugar. Good price.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1719261 on Mar 13, 2012

The B est

cal mag that you can take

Posted by 5655876424233696175 on Jul 08, 2012

this is pretty good taste...you have to get used to it but i like the convenience of a liquid...good product and excellent pricing from iHerb

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2033296 on Jul 29, 2009

very pleased

Taste is ok...

Posted by Reviewer1497043 on Aug 17, 2010

As i've read in other comments this can bulk up a little bit and settle so be sure to give it a good shake before your daily usage. Price is decent enough. For those who have enough common sense to understand that the FLOURIDE commonly found in our drinking water (and obviously in toothpaste) is a TOXIN, I would recommend getting this product for your kids, or nieces, ect. I sometimes give this to my niece because my sister has no regard for all these dangerous chemicals in our food and water (which is no accident but i won't touch upon that here) and when added to juice, like v8 fusion, she seems to either like it or not notice it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »