I was a skeptic

Posted by Reviewer2829593 on Jul 13, 2010

I am not anymore. This stuff really works. I have had severe insomnia since I was a child, I have tried everything and nothing worked without side effects I could not tolerate. In addition to not being able to get to sleep I usually wake up an hour or so after falling asleep and am up again--having to go through the next day with only one or so hors of sleep. I refused to go to narcotics for help with my sleep problems and decided to give this product a shot after reading good reviews and it NOT having any known adverse reactions. Not only did this stuff help me get to sleep but stay asleep for a refreshing 6-8 hours with nothing but a fresh start to my day. This stuff is inexpensive and is a true miracle for me. Not only was I more than satisfied with my order and will be re-ordering more of this and much more very soon I was amazed at the super fast delivery. This website is designed very well and is easy to navigate, has plenty of product information and choices--this place gets an easy A+ Thanks

Good

Posted by ellelisw on Apr 17, 2010

I'm happy with these. I've used many different brands of Theanine over the past couple years, and Lifetime's theanine is just as effective. Nice price... I wish iHerb would carry a larger bottle through this brand.

It seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Dec 04, 2010

I started taking this in conjunction with TMG at the recommendation of my HCP, to replace another product no longer available. Basically I am taking it for maintenance in the mood department, and haven't had any problems... maybe there could be other factors. My only complaint is that shipping took almost a week, but at least iherb notified me that there would be a wait.

Ok once in a while

Posted by 4700844806707780542 on Jul 16, 2014

I have taken this only when i needed extra energy and it has worked well.

great to help sleep

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 12, 2014

will buy again

Did not work

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 27, 2014

For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I stopped taking it as I saw no improvement.