Not a fan

Posted by 4915072871734843897 on Dec 03, 2014

This stuff has a distinct flavor that I wasn't too fond of. I'm more into Vega since it mixes well into smoothies.

Veronica Christie

Posted by 5698101450526929519 on Nov 07, 2014

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

Acquired Taste

Posted by 4872364216135103113 on Oct 31, 2014

I truly LOVE the all-natural ingredients and nutritional composition of this product! However, the taste is very......herbal? It's an acquired taste. Perhaps I am just used to whey protein, not plant proteins. For the first week (I use powder EVERY day because of medical needs) I had to use an added sweetener (stevia) with whatever I made (usually I mix it into my oatmeal or smoothies). In fact, I can't bring myself to use the entire scoop because of how potent the taste is. Overall, I like the facts and have adjusted to the taste. Still, I'm going to shop around a bit before returning to this.

great product, cost effective

Posted by 5218966572150019069 on Jun 12, 2014

Will happily continue to use this as there is no unsettled feelings in the gut from this (it actually washes out from the cup after days unlike whey/cement products, tastes like actual food not some artificial sweetener to make you enjoy it.

Buen sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Aunque creo que me gustan más de otras marcas.

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer3355384 on Dec 25, 2013

Can't much healthier than the ingredients in this mix. I'm trying to avoid dairy and soy so it's perfect and tastes good with fruit, coco water, juice, etc.

Blech, the taste!

Posted by 5684141106623090059 on Oct 14, 2013

I don't know who likes this but it is so sweet and strong tasting, I have to mix it with the chocolate version to be able to bear it! I'm sure it's great in other ways but if you don't like things that are too sweet avoid it, the chocolate one is so much tastier.

So very vanilla goodness

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Aug 16, 2013

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.

Fantastic Protein

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc.

Great product, recommend!!

Posted by 5154436147662435205 on Mar 19, 2013

This is a really good protein powder (specially if you're vegan and are looking for options); it gives you diferent sources of protein, blends well, tastes good (kinda weird at first, but you get used to it - I like to blend it with water and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder) and it has a great price too!! I definitely recommend this protein! Will certainly buy again!