Protein

Posted by Reviewer2047834 on Apr 27, 2010

First read about this product in a magazine saying you can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks using this in 2 smoothies a day. I only lost 2 pounds , but I just want to say I love this product. Taste is really good, makes a great smoothie, excellent meal replacement. Happy with the plant protein, not the ladies magazine !

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1069015 on Apr 27, 2010

this is the best plant protein i have tasted, and unlike jarrow formulas brown rice protein, the jar is actually full.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2532638 on Apr 22, 2010

Love this product, love the taste:)

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer3088299 on Apr 05, 2010

I love the complete protein and the vanilla taste is great! I have to hold myself back from having too many servings a day.

Great Shakes

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Apr 05, 2010

I personally like the taste of this and use it for shakes before my workouts.

My daughter is very happy

Posted by Reviewer1365675 on Apr 02, 2010

My daughter decided over a year ago to become a vegetarian. Finding Life Time, Life Basics, Plant Protein was a wonderful thing. It's delicious and energy boosting. If that's all that she could have, I'm sure she would be fine with that.

It's a winner

Posted by Reviewer2681984 on Mar 30, 2010

Since I found out I'm allergic to dairy products and eggs, I was having a hard time hitting my protein amounts daily. I've tried a few soy proteins and some are ok, some are eh... The only problem with soy is that I tend to gain weight when I eat too much of it. So, off to the internet to find something else. I like this protein mix, it blends ok, tastes ok, and doesn't make me gain weight like crazy. I've tried blending it with a few different fruits (and cold coffee once or twice), but I think I like it best just blended with some almond milk. I tried one container the first time, but this time I ordered it, I got 4. That must say something!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Mar 25, 2010

Wonderful product. Great as a shake or mixed with less milk for a porridge type result! Will buy again! Great vanilla taste and (from some one who doesn't like stevia very much) you cannot even taste it. YUM!

Surprisingly tasty

Posted by Reviewer1413533 on Mar 02, 2010

I've been looking for a tasty soy-free/dairy-free protein powder for a long time and have been using spirutein because it's pretty tasty, despite the fact that it has soy protein. I was really doubtful that a soy-free vegan protein powder could be tasty, but Life Basics proved me wrong. This is pretty darn tasty. A little bit too sweet, but nothing that unsweetened almond milk can't fix. I have it for my nightly dessert shakes, yum! iherb also shipped it incredibly quickly as well.

My four year old son loves it, excellent customer service from iherb

Posted by Reviewer1569065 on Feb 23, 2010

I did not like this--too sweet and with a funny texture, but my four year old son, who will not eat veggies and who dislikes most meats, loves fruit smoothies made with this. As far as I'm concerned, that makes me a satisfied customer. As a side note, the bottle that was shipped to me had a loose inner safety seal that fell off when I opened the bottle ad it had no outer plastic wrap. Iherb immediately shipped me a replacement bottle that had both a plastic wrap on the outside and a better inner seal, no questions asked. Iherb has the best customer service!