icky sweet taste

Posted by Reviewer2097529 on Sep 21, 2008

I really like all the ingredients and vegan proteins in this product, but I really dislike the taste. It's got an icky sweetness. I'd only buy the product again if there were a plain, unflavored version.

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer3306346 on Dec 16, 2009

I'm gluten and dairy free and need a protein powder. Thought I'd try this one. For some reason my body didn't like it. Could just be an individual reaction. My husband is drinking it without problems.

Doesn't taste good - at least to me

Posted by Reviewer1346994 on Jan 12, 2011

I've tried mixing this with several things but the taste makes me not want to use this product.

Blech, the taste!

Posted by 5684141106623090059 on Oct 14, 2013

I don't know who likes this but it is so sweet and strong tasting, I have to mix it with the chocolate version to be able to bear it! I'm sure it's great in other ways but if you don't like things that are too sweet avoid it, the chocolate one is so much tastier.

Not a fan

Posted by 4915072871734843897 on Dec 03, 2014

This stuff has a distinct flavor that I wasn't too fond of. I'm more into Vega since it mixes well into smoothies.

great nutritious values, taste and texture laking

Posted by 5066417711528530990 on Sep 13, 2016

I order this protein mix, once and will never order it again. I use for healthy smoothies but although it has great nutritious values the taste and texture lacking big one...