Please can the manufacturer offer 'refill' packaging!!!

Posted by Reviewer1232922 on Nov 05, 2008

It is upsetting to us to throw away heavy plastic containers every week. They could send the refills in some sort of ziploc style bags that have far less impact on the landfills/environment. Myself and my friends buy a lot of these products but are thinking of stopping simply because we feel so bad about the wasteful packaging. Thanks in advance for forwarding this on to the manufacturer. Natalie Gray

good~!

Posted by Reviewer1724736 on Jan 25, 2011

I think this is more delicious than 'chocolate flavor'. Chocolate flavor tastes 'fake' chocolate so much.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2900132 on Apr 03, 2011

I live in Seoul, and it took a week for delivery. Very fast! I hadn't tried protein shake before, so I was worried about the flavor. But it tastes pretty good especially with milk. (I don't prefer adding water.)

Alternate Protein Source, Interesting Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Apr 21, 2011

This vanilla flavor of Life's Basics Plant Protein was purchased following the fear following the adoption of every new product: your new favorite product being unavailable. In my case Chocolate Flavor Plant Protein from Life's Basics is my new favorite. I was apprehensive of trying vanilla flavor as chocolate has an unusual taste due to the unusual protein sources and some vanilla flavors aren't very tasty. This vanilla flavor is surprisingly good, making it a good alternative for me when chocolate is unavailable. As of this writing chocolate flavor in this product is still unavailable. This protein is being used instead of soy protein to avoid the possible female hormone problems associated with soy. It makes a good compliment for whey protein.

Best-tasting protein supplement I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on May 24, 2011

Pros include awesome flavour and texture, plant-sourced recipe, and very competetive price. The one negative I could cite would be the addition of fructose as a sweetener.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Tastes a bit chalky but good in my cereal.i do not find it too sweet

Best protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Apr 19, 2012

I like this because it tastes good,and fills me up. I can eat less food when I have this shake, so I rate it highly. Also I can tell they use quality ingredients in the powder. Good stuff.

Not bad, but I wish they'd leave out the fructose

Posted by cecilie on Jun 24, 2012

For a plant based protein powder, this isn't bad at all. When mixing different types of protein, you're sure to get all the essential amino acids. It blends okay in a shaker, although the vanilla will tend to fall out and it doesn't look too appetizing in general. Howerer, texture and taste is quite good, although it's a bit too sweet for me. I wish they'd leave out the fructose, though, because it's not beneficial for the body, and that's the main reason I won't buy this particular protein powder again.

Buen sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Aunque creo que me gustan más de otras marcas.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3154507 on Jan 21, 2009

Taste good for an alternative natural source of protein. Could eliminate the fructose since it has xylitol and stevia. Fructose is not from fruit. It's a commercial, refined sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »