Mix with All One Senior Multi Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on Oct 17, 2010

I initially got this product free at my local health food store for spending a certain amount. I started mixing it with my All One Nutitech Active Seniors, Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder, and haven't looked back. I use this instead of juice because I watch my sugars. I only use 1/2 of a scoop, so the container lasts a month or a little longer. There are so many health benefits from the amino acids and Chia Seeds (Omega 369). iHerb's price knocks my health food store out of the ball park.

Energy level restored..

Posted by Reviewer2304554 on Nov 03, 2010

Just noticed that every time I'd opt for something else to eat for breakfast instead of drinking LTLB, plant protein my energy level was between slim and none.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2352972 on Nov 03, 2010

My solution to no soy or whey.

great digestive aid in a cup

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

I bought this all plant protein for a person with autoimmune disorder, who cant tolerate animal products and fish oils. It didnt produce any reactions,nor rashes so we are glad! It has a good range of aminoacids and omegas. Thanks Iherb!

Not just the best vegan protein - the best protein powder full stop

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 12, 2010

I love this stuff. The flavour is excellent, and there's a slight hint of caramel that I love. I use it in overnight oats and smoothies, and it really is the best tasting of the vegan proteins. I know everyone loves Sun Warrior, but that powder has far too much stevia in it for my palate. Highly recommended for vegans and non-vegans alike. The one with added greens from Life Time is just as good. My only complaint is that the calorie count is higher than other proteins (especially ones like whey), while providing less protein. But that's just the way plant proteins are, so I understand.

Green smoothie recipe

Posted by Reviewer1639628 on Nov 14, 2010

This is the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried. We add it to green smoothies - just add a scoop of protein powder to a cup of water and blend. Then add a handful of spinach leaves, 1/2 bannana, 1 TBS chia seeds and a squirt of agave nectar (optional) and blend.

nice protein

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 06, 2013

nice protein drink, added to fruit shake or to porridge cereal etc..

Great product, recommend!!

Posted by 5154436147662435205 on Mar 19, 2013

This is a really good protein powder (specially if you're vegan and are looking for options); it gives you diferent sources of protein, blends well, tastes good (kinda weird at first, but you get used to it - I like to blend it with water and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder) and it has a great price too!! I definitely recommend this protein! Will certainly buy again!

Fantastic Protein

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc.

So very vanilla goodness

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Aug 16, 2013

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.