5star

Posted by Reviewer3305099 on Feb 09, 2010

Fabulous! recommended by the nutritionist at my doc's goes in my all my smoothies

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on Jan 09, 2010

great product

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1093790 on Jan 08, 2010

It has a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Very tasty and nutritious product, you can even add fruits to it to make it sweeter.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1290691 on Jan 06, 2010

The main reason why I started taking the product was for building muscle. After reading the reviews of everyone talking about how great the taste was and nothing about the quality of the product I decided to try it out for myself. Its an ok supplement for building muscle but I noticed that my muscles respond and grow much quicker when I take the whey protein. So if you're going to take this for working out I highly recommend taking whey protein instead.

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer3306346 on Dec 16, 2009

I'm gluten and dairy free and need a protein powder. Thought I'd try this one. For some reason my body didn't like it. Could just be an individual reaction. My husband is drinking it without problems.

Life Time life's Basics plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer1173057 on Dec 08, 2009

Excellent Plant Protein Shake!!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.