Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Jul 11, 2010

This is a great tasting protein drink!

Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.

I use this product daily - it's the best alternative protein powder I've had

Posted by Reviewer1357470 on Jun 02, 2009

I've tried several different types and brands of vegan protein powder. I'm not a vegan, but I can't have dairy or soy. Rice protein on it's own is too grainy and not high enough in protein. This combines, rice, pea and chia, it just works.

My daughter is very happy

Posted by Reviewer1365675 on Apr 02, 2010

My daughter decided over a year ago to become a vegetarian. Finding Life Time, Life Basics, Plant Protein was a wonderful thing. It's delicious and energy boosting. If that's all that she could have, I'm sure she would be fine with that.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1372025 on May 01, 2009

This is my favorite protein powder. It tastes so good! Even my husband and daughter like it!

Very tasty vegan protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Sep 24, 2009

My wife are very pleased with this shake. So far, it is the best tasting vegan protein shake that does not contain soy! We have it every morning for breakfast. I highly recommend this one, and my wife and I already planning on ordering it again.

Surprisingly tasty

Posted by Reviewer1413533 on Mar 02, 2010

I've been looking for a tasty soy-free/dairy-free protein powder for a long time and have been using spirutein because it's pretty tasty, despite the fact that it has soy protein. I was really doubtful that a soy-free vegan protein powder could be tasty, but Life Basics proved me wrong. This is pretty darn tasty. A little bit too sweet, but nothing that unsweetened almond milk can't fix. I have it for my nightly dessert shakes, yum! iherb also shipped it incredibly quickly as well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.