My breakfast...

Posted by Reviewer1460884 on Aug 05, 2009

I make my shake everyday now and I love it! Plus I have lost several pounds. This is truely my favorite protein drink. I wish I could rate this higher...

Good alternative protein source

Posted by Reviewer1879623 on Jul 23, 2009

I like the plain, unsweetened flavor and texture of this mix. I use more water than instructed because it's too thick for my tastes.

protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2405013 on Jul 22, 2009

We really like this product and found the price to be great- thank-you!

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

I like that it is pretty basic and not much added besides the different proteins and chia seed blend. The taste is very unusual.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2088722 on Jun 29, 2009

We use this to make protein cookies and they are the best. When it comes to shakes it mixes well and taste great even alone with water. The chia seeds are an awesome add. For the longest time I wouldn't do shakes because of added junk in the powders and the taste -GROSS!!!- if it taste good them it had some chemicals that I didn't want to be putting in my body. My kids even like the taste of this one and I tell my clients they should give it a go if they need a quick protein boost.

life time, life's basics, plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Jun 09, 2009

Best protein powder I've ever tried. No soy, whey, dairy. It give me the boost I need in the morning along with other stuff I put in my smoothies.

I use this product daily - it's the best alternative protein powder I've had

Posted by Reviewer1357470 on Jun 02, 2009

I've tried several different types and brands of vegan protein powder. I'm not a vegan, but I can't have dairy or soy. Rice protein on it's own is too grainy and not high enough in protein. This combines, rice, pea and chia, it just works.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3101914 on May 28, 2009

This protein powder actually tastes good--even if you are forced to mix it with water! Even better when blended with fruit and ice.

great alternative to whey

Posted by 101010011 on May 06, 2009

i know people complain about how sweet the flavor is. just imagine if this wasn't sweet. it would taste flat out terrible. quality product

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1372025 on May 01, 2009

This is my favorite protein powder. It tastes so good! Even my husband and daughter like it!