life;s Basic Plant Protdein

Posted by Reviewer2520319 on Jun 27, 2008

Escellent product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2737236 on Sep 14, 2008

This stuff is awesome--delicious and full of protein

Life Time, LIfe's Basics, Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer1218475 on Sep 30, 2008

This is the best non dairy protein powder I have come across. It even tastes wonderful with water. iHerb.com offered a significant savings from my local health food store.

Delicious and enjoyable meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Mar 25, 2009

When blended together with 1 scoop of Life Time Plant Protein, 1 chopped, frozen, organic banana and 8 to 10 ounces of Living Harvest Chocolate Hemp milk---WOW! It is a treat for the taste buds. I especially enjoy the drink after an intense workout. I highly recommend this product and when blended correctly there is not gritty taste just a smooth and creamy delight.

Amazing Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

We love the flavor and protein combination. We try to stay away from soy and whey proteins due to their side effects. This is the best living plant protein around. I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well.

Amazing amazing amazing

Posted by Reviewer1629632 on Oct 03, 2012

I have found a protein powder that does not bloat me or make me feel heavy or sick, highly recommended and taste great too

Veronica Christie

Posted by 5698101450526929519 on Nov 07, 2014

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

good~!

Posted by Reviewer1724736 on Jan 25, 2011

I think this is more delicious than 'chocolate flavor'. Chocolate flavor tastes 'fake' chocolate so much.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1290691 on Jan 06, 2010

The main reason why I started taking the product was for building muscle. After reading the reviews of everyone talking about how great the taste was and nothing about the quality of the product I decided to try it out for myself. Its an ok supplement for building muscle but I noticed that my muscles respond and grow much quicker when I take the whey protein. So if you're going to take this for working out I highly recommend taking whey protein instead.

Tastes sickeningly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Feb 10, 2009

I thought I had checked all the ingredients before buying this product. Unfortunately I did not notice that it contained fructose. After trying only half a scoop in a glass of ricemilk, I was unable to drink it all because of the excessively sweet taste. I also noted that the front label says "with Chia Seed". However, the ingredients list on the back does not include Chia Seed.