nice protein

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 06, 2013

nice protein drink, added to fruit shake or to porridge cereal etc..

Amazing amazing amazing

Posted by Reviewer1629632 on Oct 03, 2012

I have found a protein powder that does not bloat me or make me feel heavy or sick, highly recommended and taste great too

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 31, 2012

Labs un garšīgs proteīns. Var izmantot gan kokteiļu, gan saldējuma pagatavošanai

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

22 grams of protein, no soy, no whey, PERFECTION. Satisfying and delicious with vanilla rice milk. Please DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS ITEM FROM YOUR SELECTION/INVENTORY. I love this stuff, it's changed my life!

Not bad, but I wish they'd leave out the fructose

Posted by cecilie on Jun 24, 2012

For a plant based protein powder, this isn't bad at all. When mixing different types of protein, you're sure to get all the essential amino acids. It blends okay in a shaker, although the vanilla will tend to fall out and it doesn't look too appetizing in general. Howerer, texture and taste is quite good, although it's a bit too sweet for me. I wish they'd leave out the fructose, though, because it's not beneficial for the body, and that's the main reason I won't buy this particular protein powder again.

TOO TOO MUCH STEVIA!! IT RUINS THE GOODNESS OF THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on May 15, 2012

I want to give this product 5 stars but the stevia is overwhelming! IT'S HORRID & yet it's FANTASTIC! But, with that said, when I mix it with plenty of raw spinach, quality water, tons of frozen strawberries and frozen bananas in my blender, it's FANTASTIC. But it's too much work; I'm ordering the unsweetened vanilla one. The reviews say it's just perfect!

Best protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Apr 19, 2012

I like this because it tastes good,and fills me up. I can eat less food when I have this shake, so I rate it highly. Also I can tell they use quality ingredients in the powder. Good stuff.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Tastes a bit chalky but good in my cereal.i do not find it too sweet

Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

trying to find a protein powder without the nasty milky taste

Posted by Reviewer2246069 on Feb 08, 2012