Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2545318 on Jan 08, 2012

I like the taste, not to sweet or artificial like many other i have tried. Will order this again, and will soon taste the chocolate :)

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2128545 on Jan 03, 2012

Love it. Great taste and texture.

Good without soy

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Nov 04, 2011

This is great protein. I wanted to cut back on the soy protien and found this product. It works great for me.I've noticed easier muscle gain when I work out and have a bit more energy too. I've also tried the Life's Basics Protein Green and unsweetened. All good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2253172 on Oct 20, 2011

Highly recommend.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Oct 05, 2011

the tastiest protein powder i have ever had... has a nutty vanilla flavor! simple superb!

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer2804959 on Oct 01, 2011

Use this to reduce the carbs and sugar that bloat the regular protein shake powders. Found it tastes much better with a bit of salt added to it. Try that if you dont like the taste or feel something is missing in the taste.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

really good for after work out. My son also have it with banana and orange juice every morning before going to school.