Delicious and enjoyable meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Mar 25, 2009

When blended together with 1 scoop of Life Time Plant Protein, 1 chopped, frozen, organic banana and 8 to 10 ounces of Living Harvest Chocolate Hemp milk---WOW! It is a treat for the taste buds. I especially enjoy the drink after an intense workout. I highly recommend this product and when blended correctly there is not gritty taste just a smooth and creamy delight.

Amazing Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

We love the flavor and protein combination. We try to stay away from soy and whey proteins due to their side effects. This is the best living plant protein around. I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well.

Amazing amazing amazing

Posted by Reviewer1629632 on Oct 03, 2012

I have found a protein powder that does not bloat me or make me feel heavy or sick, highly recommended and taste great too

Veronica Christie

Posted by 5698101450526929519 on Nov 07, 2014

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2737236 on Sep 14, 2008

This stuff is awesome--delicious and full of protein

Taste good

Posted by 4832191265837374696 on May 11, 2016

I really don't like protien powders but I thought I would give this a try. It taste better than the others I have used in the past. I throw in a scoop of peanut butter, almond milk and fruit for flavor and can drink it without any problem (don't have to force myself).

nice protein

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 06, 2013

nice protein drink, added to fruit shake or to porridge cereal etc..

Great product, recommend!!

Posted by 5154436147662435205 on Mar 19, 2013

This is a really good protein powder (specially if you're vegan and are looking for options); it gives you diferent sources of protein, blends well, tastes good (kinda weird at first, but you get used to it - I like to blend it with water and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder) and it has a great price too!! I definitely recommend this protein! Will certainly buy again!

Fantastic Protein

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc.

So very vanilla goodness

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Aug 16, 2013

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.