not for me

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Oct 19, 2008

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.

great digestive aid in a cup

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

I bought this all plant protein for a person with autoimmune disorder, who cant tolerate animal products and fish oils. It didnt produce any reactions,nor rashes so we are glad! It has a good range of aminoacids and omegas. Thanks Iherb!

Very Please

Posted by Reviewer2232730 on Sep 21, 2009

I was very pleased with the shipping cost and shipping experiance. I love the product I ordered, I usually mix it with the greens and this fills me up till lunch time.

Fantastic Protein

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc.

Tastes really good

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

This protein powder is great for adding protein to baked goods, smoothies, oatmeal, etc. It also tastes great as a protein drink mixed with unsweetend almond or coconut milk. My kids like the taste.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Sep 01, 2010

good stuff.

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2128545 on Jan 03, 2012

Love it. Great taste and texture.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

Best Vegan Protein

Posted by Reviewer1985244 on Aug 12, 2009

I've tried several different types of vegan protein. I love the flavor of this one. Also, it doesn't bother my stomache one bit.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2047834 on Apr 27, 2010

First read about this product in a magazine saying you can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks using this in 2 smoothies a day. I only lost 2 pounds , but I just want to say I love this product. Taste is really good, makes a great smoothie, excellent meal replacement. Happy with the plant protein, not the ladies magazine !