Great

Posted by Reviewer2734405 on Aug 30, 2008

Enjoyed this product

Life's Basics Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer1227791 on Jul 05, 2008

Most flavorful and packed with the "good stuff".

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jul 08, 2008

I bought this product for my teenage daughter as a breakfast drink since she has to leave so early for school in the morning . She really likes the taste (reminds her of chai tea latte). I will definitely buy again anything healthy and nutritious to start her day.

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2610418 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this product. Mixes easily with any liquid and tastes good. No bloating as with whey and soy.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.

Excellent pricing, great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

We only wish they would have a no-sugar version. Perhaps they would if enough diabetics lobbied for such a product! Keep this in your larder, please!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1372025 on May 01, 2009

This is my favorite protein powder. It tastes so good! Even my husband and daughter like it!

great alternative to whey

Posted by 101010011 on May 06, 2009

i know people complain about how sweet the flavor is. just imagine if this wasn't sweet. it would taste flat out terrible. quality product