not for me

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Oct 19, 2008

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2844518 on Oct 22, 2008

Nice change from soy,whey and rice. I like the flavor better than all the other protein powders I've tried.

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer1923180 on Oct 23, 2008

love this stuff. Gives you great energy! Mixes well.

Good, sweet

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008

I have used this is smoothies and in baking and I like it. It is quite sweet (for me), which makes a very tasty smoothie. Great mix of proteins for a vegan like myself who is looking for a non-soy option.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3268699 on Nov 02, 2008

Pretty good taste, and not bad texture. Last couple of swallows gets a little grainy. If used with Vanilla rice milk, tastes a lot like vanilla pudding. :)

Good tasting nutrician

Posted by Reviewer1809398 on Jan 17, 2009

This product help to pick your energy, especailly after a had day's work and your able to keep going for other necessary activities.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

perfect protein

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the best tasting protein powder I've had...it is a perfect blend of hemp, rice and pea protein. I highly recommend it!

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

22 grams of protein, no soy, no whey, PERFECTION. Satisfying and delicious with vanilla rice milk. Please DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS ITEM FROM YOUR SELECTION/INVENTORY. I love this stuff, it's changed my life!

Soy protein makes me retain water and result in female characteristics. This does not!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 02, 2008

Soy protein makes me gain water and feminizes my chest. This protein does the opposite. I have lost weight and feel very full after a 1/2 a serving. I am vegetarian and this is excellent substitute for whey protein as part of my workout regime. I just ordered a second container. The iHerb Blender bottle mixes this protein well for a shake on the go. This is a must try!