New To iHerb?

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Amazing amazing amazing

Posted by Reviewer1629632 on Oct 03, 2012

I have found a protein powder that does not bloat me or make me feel heavy or sick, highly recommended and taste great too

good~!

Posted by Reviewer1724736 on Jan 25, 2011

I think this is more delicious than 'chocolate flavor'. Chocolate flavor tastes 'fake' chocolate so much.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1290691 on Jan 06, 2010

The main reason why I started taking the product was for building muscle. After reading the reviews of everyone talking about how great the taste was and nothing about the quality of the product I decided to try it out for myself. Its an ok supplement for building muscle but I noticed that my muscles respond and grow much quicker when I take the whey protein. So if you're going to take this for working out I highly recommend taking whey protein instead.

Tastes sickeningly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Feb 10, 2009

I thought I had checked all the ingredients before buying this product. Unfortunately I did not notice that it contained fructose. After trying only half a scoop in a glass of ricemilk, I was unable to drink it all because of the excessively sweet taste. I also noted that the front label says "with Chia Seed". However, the ingredients list on the back does not include Chia Seed.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Oct 19, 2008

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.