the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

really good for after work out. My son also have it with banana and orange juice every morning before going to school.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2847801 on Sep 15, 2011

The taste of this protein is to die for!! Will definitely order again!

my response to Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer3309437 on Jul 27, 2011

I loved the texture of this product, and what it contains - my reservation was that it was too sweet for my taste.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1093356 on Jul 11, 2011

This is the best protein powder ever. i mix it in with my oats and it tastes amazing.

i love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

i put this in my veggie smoothies and it gives it a wonderful flavor and texture as well as lots of vitamins and other healthy ingredients!

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.

Not bad for plant based.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jun 02, 2011

It tastes ok but It's a very thick drink and does not blend easy with liquids.

Best-tasting protein supplement I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on May 24, 2011

Pros include awesome flavour and texture, plant-sourced recipe, and very competetive price. The one negative I could cite would be the addition of fructose as a sweetener.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1770828 on May 23, 2011

The quality of this protein is very good but we found it too sweet for our liking. We're cutting it with our unflavored whey protein in the morning which helps. Otherwise we're using it for "dessert smoothies" with frozen bananas.

Alternate Protein Source, Interesting Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Apr 21, 2011

This vanilla flavor of Life's Basics Plant Protein was purchased following the fear following the adoption of every new product: your new favorite product being unavailable. In my case Chocolate Flavor Plant Protein from Life's Basics is my new favorite. I was apprehensive of trying vanilla flavor as chocolate has an unusual taste due to the unusual protein sources and some vanilla flavors aren't very tasty. This vanilla flavor is surprisingly good, making it a good alternative for me when chocolate is unavailable. As of this writing chocolate flavor in this product is still unavailable. This protein is being used instead of soy protein to avoid the possible female hormone problems associated with soy. It makes a good compliment for whey protein.