Life's Basics Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer1227791 on Jul 05, 2008

Most flavorful and packed with the "good stuff".

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jul 08, 2008

I bought this product for my teenage daughter as a breakfast drink since she has to leave so early for school in the morning . She really likes the taste (reminds her of chai tea latte). I will definitely buy again anything healthy and nutritious to start her day.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

a little too sweet but at least dont feel bad because it is a plant sweetener

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2610418 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this product. Mixes easily with any liquid and tastes good. No bloating as with whey and soy.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.

Excellent pricing, great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

We only wish they would have a no-sugar version. Perhaps they would if enough diabetics lobbied for such a product! Keep this in your larder, please!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!