Yum

Posted by Reviewer2088722 on Jun 29, 2009

We use this to make protein cookies and they are the best. When it comes to shakes it mixes well and taste great even alone with water. The chia seeds are an awesome add. For the longest time I wouldn't do shakes because of added junk in the powders and the taste -GROSS!!!- if it taste good them it had some chemicals that I didn't want to be putting in my body. My kids even like the taste of this one and I tell my clients they should give it a go if they need a quick protein boost.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Mar 25, 2010

Wonderful product. Great as a shake or mixed with less milk for a porridge type result! Will buy again! Great vanilla taste and (from some one who doesn't like stevia very much) you cannot even taste it. YUM!

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

Ordered this product for the first time and I'm very happy I did. Excellent flavor and a good source of protein.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2352972 on Nov 03, 2010

My solution to no soy or whey.

Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer2268277 on Aug 28, 2009

I've been a vegan for two years and this product has a great amino acid profile - so much more than other similar plant protein products!

Good, sweet

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008

I have used this is smoothies and in baking and I like it. It is quite sweet (for me), which makes a very tasty smoothie. Great mix of proteins for a vegan like myself who is looking for a non-soy option.

Great Shakes

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Apr 05, 2010

I personally like the taste of this and use it for shakes before my workouts.

Energy level restored..

Posted by Reviewer2304554 on Nov 03, 2010

Just noticed that every time I'd opt for something else to eat for breakfast instead of drinking LTLB, plant protein my energy level was between slim and none.

Mix with All One Senior Multi Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on Oct 17, 2010

I initially got this product free at my local health food store for spending a certain amount. I started mixing it with my All One Nutitech Active Seniors, Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder, and haven't looked back. I use this instead of juice because I watch my sugars. I only use 1/2 of a scoop, so the container lasts a month or a little longer. There are so many health benefits from the amino acids and Chia Seeds (Omega 369). iHerb's price knocks my health food store out of the ball park.

Excellent Protein.

Posted by Reviewer2392912 on Jun 16, 2010

This product fulfilled all my expectations, delivering an easy to blend mixture of plant proteins with just enough sweetener to even out the taste. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a healthy, ethical, and inexpensive way to increase their protein intake.