Great Vegan Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Great taste, good body fuel. Have just restocked!

Green smoothie recipe

Posted by Reviewer1639628 on Nov 14, 2010

This is the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried. We add it to green smoothies - just add a scoop of protein powder to a cup of water and blend. Then add a handful of spinach leaves, 1/2 bannana, 1 TBS chia seeds and a squirt of agave nectar (optional) and blend.

Not just the best vegan protein - the best protein powder full stop

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 12, 2010

I love this stuff. The flavour is excellent, and there's a slight hint of caramel that I love. I use it in overnight oats and smoothies, and it really is the best tasting of the vegan proteins. I know everyone loves Sun Warrior, but that powder has far too much stevia in it for my palate. Highly recommended for vegans and non-vegans alike. The one with added greens from Life Time is just as good. My only complaint is that the calorie count is higher than other proteins (especially ones like whey), while providing less protein. But that's just the way plant proteins are, so I understand.

great digestive aid in a cup

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

I bought this all plant protein for a person with autoimmune disorder, who cant tolerate animal products and fish oils. It didnt produce any reactions,nor rashes so we are glad! It has a good range of aminoacids and omegas. Thanks Iherb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2352972 on Nov 03, 2010

My solution to no soy or whey.

Energy level restored..

Posted by Reviewer2304554 on Nov 03, 2010

Just noticed that every time I'd opt for something else to eat for breakfast instead of drinking LTLB, plant protein my energy level was between slim and none.

Mix with All One Senior Multi Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on Oct 17, 2010

I initially got this product free at my local health food store for spending a certain amount. I started mixing it with my All One Nutitech Active Seniors, Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder, and haven't looked back. I use this instead of juice because I watch my sugars. I only use 1/2 of a scoop, so the container lasts a month or a little longer. There are so many health benefits from the amino acids and Chia Seeds (Omega 369). iHerb's price knocks my health food store out of the ball park.

Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer1741774 on Oct 07, 2010

Good source of protein and very tasty in a smoothie.

Tastes really good

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

This protein powder is great for adding protein to baked goods, smoothies, oatmeal, etc. It also tastes great as a protein drink mixed with unsweetend almond or coconut milk. My kids like the taste.

Love it!