protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2405013 on Jul 22, 2009

We really like this product and found the price to be great- thank-you!

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jul 08, 2008

I bought this product for my teenage daughter as a breakfast drink since she has to leave so early for school in the morning . She really likes the taste (reminds her of chai tea latte). I will definitely buy again anything healthy and nutritious to start her day.

Life Time Plant protein

Posted by Reviewer2519169 on Aug 09, 2009

I love this stuff. It mixes with plain water after a bit of stirring and it's all veggie without the worry of having too much soy in my diet.

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.

So very vanilla goodness

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Aug 16, 2013

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2648019 on May 11, 2010

This is hands down the best flavor. I used to drink the Greens one (and still do on occasion), but this one is much yummier!

It's a winner

Posted by Reviewer2681984 on Mar 30, 2010

Since I found out I'm allergic to dairy products and eggs, I was having a hard time hitting my protein amounts daily. I've tried a few soy proteins and some are ok, some are eh... The only problem with soy is that I tend to gain weight when I eat too much of it. So, off to the internet to find something else. I like this protein mix, it blends ok, tastes ok, and doesn't make me gain weight like crazy. I've tried blending it with a few different fruits (and cold coffee once or twice), but I think I like it best just blended with some almond milk. I tried one container the first time, but this time I ordered it, I got 4. That must say something!

Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer2714933 on Oct 14, 2008

One of the best products I have used.

Great