nice!

Posted by Reviewer2900132 on Apr 03, 2011

I live in Seoul, and it took a week for delivery. Very fast! I hadn't tried protein shake before, so I was worried about the flavor. But it tastes pretty good especially with milk. (I don't prefer adding water.)

Love the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Mar 21, 2011

Just too sweet for me!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Super Sweet Yummy Taste

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Yes, this powder is very sweet, as stated in other reviews. For me, that's just fine, since I love the super sweet taste. I mixed it with just enough water to make a thick batter, and ate it with a spoon. It felt like actually eating a meal, rather than just drinking a shake. It kept me full for like 5-6 hours with no blood sugar spikes or crashes. I really love the soy-free gluten-free nature of the product, and intend on keeping it a part of my healthy diet.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

Ordered this product for the first time and I'm very happy I did. Excellent flavor and a good source of protein.

Quality Stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Mar 12, 2011

and it taste good with almond milk!!!

Get past the color!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Mar 01, 2011

It's delicious and gives me energy. I use a whisk to mix it with water. Unfortunately, it's greenish tint due to the Chia is slightly off-putting. However, close your eyes and drink up!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Feb 27, 2011

This and similar variations (with Greens, for example) are as good as you can get as far as I can tell. The protein source is not dairy and not soy. Taste is good. High quality nutrition.

Great Vegan Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Great taste, good body fuel. Have just restocked!

good~!

Posted by Reviewer1724736 on Jan 25, 2011

I think this is more delicious than 'chocolate flavor'. Chocolate flavor tastes 'fake' chocolate so much.