Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1372025 on May 01, 2009

This is my favorite protein powder. It tastes so good! Even my husband and daughter like it!

great alternative to whey

Posted by 101010011 on May 06, 2009

i know people complain about how sweet the flavor is. just imagine if this wasn't sweet. it would taste flat out terrible. quality product

I use this product daily - it's the best alternative protein powder I've had

Posted by Reviewer1357470 on Jun 02, 2009

I've tried several different types and brands of vegan protein powder. I'm not a vegan, but I can't have dairy or soy. Rice protein on it's own is too grainy and not high enough in protein. This combines, rice, pea and chia, it just works.

life time, life's basics, plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Jun 09, 2009

Best protein powder I've ever tried. No soy, whey, dairy. It give me the boost I need in the morning along with other stuff I put in my smoothies.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2088722 on Jun 29, 2009

We use this to make protein cookies and they are the best. When it comes to shakes it mixes well and taste great even alone with water. The chia seeds are an awesome add. For the longest time I wouldn't do shakes because of added junk in the powders and the taste -GROSS!!!- if it taste good them it had some chemicals that I didn't want to be putting in my body. My kids even like the taste of this one and I tell my clients they should give it a go if they need a quick protein boost.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.

Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.