10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.

i love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

i put this in my veggie smoothies and it gives it a wonderful flavor and texture as well as lots of vitamins and other healthy ingredients!