Very Please

Posted by Reviewer2232730 on Sep 21, 2009

I was very pleased with the shipping cost and shipping experiance. I love the product I ordered, I usually mix it with the greens and this fills me up till lunch time.

Very tasty vegan protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Sep 24, 2009

My wife are very pleased with this shake. So far, it is the best tasting vegan protein shake that does not contain soy! We have it every morning for breakfast. I highly recommend this one, and my wife and I already planning on ordering it again.

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1093790 on Jan 08, 2010

It has a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Very tasty and nutritious product, you can even add fruits to it to make it sweeter.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2648019 on May 11, 2010

This is hands down the best flavor. I used to drink the Greens one (and still do on occasion), but this one is much yummier!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

this stuff tastes great, full of good things and for me is a great base that I can add all the other powders I taking without the time of dealing with each one. The taste is even good after I add all the other things. I have a lot more energy and am loosing weight because it makes you feel fuller than its scant callories.

This stuff is fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 15, 2010

It taste great and good price.

Healthy and Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1846258 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best protein that I have tried.

Excellent Protein.

Posted by Reviewer2392912 on Jun 16, 2010

This product fulfilled all my expectations, delivering an easy to blend mixture of plant proteins with just enough sweetener to even out the taste. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a healthy, ethical, and inexpensive way to increase their protein intake.

Life Time any time

Posted by Reviewer1921728 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product as I use it every day. It's great for you and takes the edge off the cravings. Love the taste. Have not found any other product that comes close. Thank you for making it available at an affordable cost.......Cindy

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Jul 11, 2010

This is a great tasting protein drink!