Surprisingly tasty

Posted by Reviewer1413533 on Mar 02, 2010

I've been looking for a tasty soy-free/dairy-free protein powder for a long time and have been using spirutein because it's pretty tasty, despite the fact that it has soy protein. I was really doubtful that a soy-free vegan protein powder could be tasty, but Life Basics proved me wrong. This is pretty darn tasty. A little bit too sweet, but nothing that unsweetened almond milk can't fix. I have it for my nightly dessert shakes, yum! iherb also shipped it incredibly quickly as well.

5star

Posted by Reviewer3305099 on Feb 09, 2010

Fabulous! recommended by the nutritionist at my doc's goes in my all my smoothies

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1093790 on Jan 08, 2010

It has a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Very tasty and nutritious product, you can even add fruits to it to make it sweeter.

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.

Amazing Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

We love the flavor and protein combination. We try to stay away from soy and whey proteins due to their side effects. This is the best living plant protein around. I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well.

Very tasty vegan protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Sep 24, 2009

My wife are very pleased with this shake. So far, it is the best tasting vegan protein shake that does not contain soy! We have it every morning for breakfast. I highly recommend this one, and my wife and I already planning on ordering it again.