Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.

Excellent pricing, great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

We only wish they would have a no-sugar version. Perhaps they would if enough diabetics lobbied for such a product! Keep this in your larder, please!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!