MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

22 grams of protein, no soy, no whey, PERFECTION. Satisfying and delicious with vanilla rice milk. Please DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS ITEM FROM YOUR SELECTION/INVENTORY. I love this stuff, it's changed my life!

Taste good

Posted by 4832191265837374696 on May 11, 2016

I really don't like protien powders but I thought I would give this a try. It taste better than the others I have used in the past. I throw in a scoop of peanut butter, almond milk and fruit for flavor and can drink it without any problem (don't have to force myself).

Good alternative protein source

Posted by Reviewer1879623 on Jul 23, 2009

I like the plain, unsweetened flavor and texture of this mix. I use more water than instructed because it's too thick for my tastes.

Life Time any time

Posted by Reviewer1921728 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product as I use it every day. It's great for you and takes the edge off the cravings. Love the taste. Have not found any other product that comes close. Thank you for making it available at an affordable cost.......Cindy

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer1923180 on Oct 23, 2008

love this stuff. Gives you great energy! Mixes well.

Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1785469 on Aug 23, 2010

I LOVE this product. Ingredient list is great. Tastes awesome.. I might even venture to say that it ADDS taste to my oatmeal or smoothies. I could probably have it with straight water. It kind of smells like cookie dough when you first open the container.. ok by me!

gd product at reasonable price

Posted by weseatheworld on Sep 07, 2010

My mum has cancer. And, she has been taking 2 scoops of the protein powder daily. And, her health has shown an improvement. Moreover, the protein tastes quite nice as well. My mum likes the design of the container too! haha

Good tasting nutrician

Posted by Reviewer1809398 on Jan 17, 2009

This product help to pick your energy, especailly after a had day's work and your able to keep going for other necessary activities.

Healthy and Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1846258 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best protein that I have tried.