July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good without soy

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Nov 04, 2011

This is great protein. I wanted to cut back on the soy protien and found this product. It works great for me.I've noticed easier muscle gain when I work out and have a bit more energy too. I've also tried the Life's Basics Protein Green and unsweetened. All good.

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2128545 on Jan 03, 2012

Love it. Great taste and texture.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2545318 on Jan 08, 2012

I like the taste, not to sweet or artificial like many other i have tried. Will order this again, and will soon taste the chocolate :)

Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.