10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 31, 2012

Labs un garšīgs proteīns. Var izmantot gan kokteiļu, gan saldējuma pagatavošanai

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.