Yum

Posted by Reviewer2088722 on Jun 29, 2009

We use this to make protein cookies and they are the best. When it comes to shakes it mixes well and taste great even alone with water. The chia seeds are an awesome add. For the longest time I wouldn't do shakes because of added junk in the powders and the taste -GROSS!!!- if it taste good them it had some chemicals that I didn't want to be putting in my body. My kids even like the taste of this one and I tell my clients they should give it a go if they need a quick protein boost.

life time, life's basics, plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Jun 09, 2009

Best protein powder I've ever tried. No soy, whey, dairy. It give me the boost I need in the morning along with other stuff I put in my smoothies.

I use this product daily - it's the best alternative protein powder I've had

Posted by Reviewer1357470 on Jun 02, 2009

I've tried several different types and brands of vegan protein powder. I'm not a vegan, but I can't have dairy or soy. Rice protein on it's own is too grainy and not high enough in protein. This combines, rice, pea and chia, it just works.

great alternative to whey

Posted by 101010011 on May 06, 2009

i know people complain about how sweet the flavor is. just imagine if this wasn't sweet. it would taste flat out terrible. quality product

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1372025 on May 01, 2009

This is my favorite protein powder. It tastes so good! Even my husband and daughter like it!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!

Excellent pricing, great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

We only wish they would have a no-sugar version. Perhaps they would if enough diabetics lobbied for such a product! Keep this in your larder, please!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2610418 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this product. Mixes easily with any liquid and tastes good. No bloating as with whey and soy.