Great Vegan Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Great taste, good body fuel. Have just restocked!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Feb 27, 2011

This and similar variations (with Greens, for example) are as good as you can get as far as I can tell. The protein source is not dairy and not soy. Taste is good. High quality nutrition.

Get past the color!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Mar 01, 2011

It's delicious and gives me energy. I use a whisk to mix it with water. Unfortunately, it's greenish tint due to the Chia is slightly off-putting. However, close your eyes and drink up!

Quality Stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Mar 12, 2011

and it taste good with almond milk!!!

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

Ordered this product for the first time and I'm very happy I did. Excellent flavor and a good source of protein.

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2610418 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this product. Mixes easily with any liquid and tastes good. No bloating as with whey and soy.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

Love this plant protein! Especially love the little chia seeds when they get plump. I feel like I'm having a treat, not a protein shake.

Excellent pricing, great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

We only wish they would have a no-sugar version. Perhaps they would if enough diabetics lobbied for such a product! Keep this in your larder, please!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!