Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1258298 on Jan 12, 2012

I really enjoy this shake... Nice tasting and easy for breakfast

Amazing

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I experienced alot of whole food products and I knew that this powder would likely not taste too great, but it was what I was looking for with HcgArabia Diet plan and I just needed to kow that I was getting the protein that I needed when I was far away from a kitchen - it tastes very bland but on P2 most do. I felt I was getting a complete food and I could sweeten with stevia and strawberries in P2 and get what I needed when I was running around at my stables or with my kids. I like its nutritional profile (high protein and 0 Carbs) and the fact that it is filling and left me satisfied. I do occasionally drink the Bob Mills plain protein with a lemon and strawberries as a night kicker to my diet. So overall I rate this as an excellent meal replacement for anyone who is willing to tough it out and needs to make sure they get their 500 calories but just not so hungry in the evenings!!

DELISH!!

Posted by Reviewer2166441 on Jul 14, 2011

Delicious Breakfast Smoothie!!! I add frozen berries, Coconut or Almond Milk. YUM!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3023967 on Aug 30, 2011

Excellent plant protein

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

Very good in smoothies!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jul 25, 2012

I can't use Whey protein due to it being from dairy, so I tried this protein and it is amazing. Tastes great with smoothies and it doesn't clump up.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

I love that there is a great tasting, unsweetened plant protein powder that I can take! This stuff is delicious, very mild flavor, blends well with my smoothies. I highly recommend it. I even got some for my Dad and he loves it too.

Like that it's unsweetened!

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Aug 06, 2013

I really like that it's unsweetened and has vanilla in it. Also that it is a blend of proteins. Will buy again!

Best protein powder

Posted by 4702811880719139598 on Aug 14, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but saw that there were current ones on this protein powder. I've been using this for several years. When I stop using it I notice that I'm not as regular. I also appreciate the protein without soy or dairy. I know that I'm getting amino acids. I use the unsweetened because I don't like the flavor and sweetness of stevia. I mix it with some frozen peaches (from our trees) and a banana and almond milk. Add my fish oil and some of my capsuled vitamins and I have a meal.

Tried & True...................& Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

This is probably the most versatile Protein mix I have used. Actually 1/2 scoop is good for an average morning drink. Great for us folks watching our sugar.....tastes good too !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »