Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Unsweetened, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 16.24 oz (460 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best Vegan Protein Powder I Know Of

Posted by 4815774108470935893 on Oct 20, 2013

I was in the supplement industry for a while and got to try a lot of different protein powders. It was really hard to find a product that was high in protein, unsweetened, mixed easily and tasted good enough to use every day. Life Time's Life's Basics fits the bill, plus it has omega-3,6,9 fatty acids.

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

Amazing

Posted by JazzyUmmS From Saudi Arabia on May 29, 2012

I experienced alot of whole food products and I knew that this powder would likely not taste too great, but it was what I was looking for with HcgArabia Diet plan and I just needed to kow that I was getting the protein that I needed when I was far away from a kitchen - it tastes very bland but on P2 most do. I felt I was getting a complete food and I could sweeten with stevia and strawberries in P2 and get what I needed when I was running around at my stables or with my kids. I like its nutritional profile (high protein and 0 Carbs) and the fact that it is filling and left me satisfied. I do occasionally drink the Bob Mills plain protein with a lemon and strawberries as a night kicker to my diet. So overall I rate this as an excellent meal replacement for anyone who is willing to tough it out and needs to make sure they get their 500 calories but just not so hungry in the evenings!!

DELISH!!

Posted by Reviewer2166441 From California on Jul 14, 2011

Delicious Breakfast Smoothie!!! I add frozen berries, Coconut or Almond Milk. YUM!

Great!