Best Vegan Protein Powder I Know Of

Posted by 4815774108470935893 on Oct 20, 2013

I was in the supplement industry for a while and got to try a lot of different protein powders. It was really hard to find a product that was high in protein, unsweetened, mixed easily and tasted good enough to use every day. Life Time's Life's Basics fits the bill, plus it has omega-3,6,9 fatty acids.

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

Lifes Basics Plant Protein unsweetened

Posted by Reviewer3207895 on Jun 19, 2014

I have used many protein powders over the years and was now searching for one that was vegan and had no sweetener. It was a task, because most contain xylitol (yuck), or stevia, which I'm not fond of. This is it. It mixes well with my fruit smoothie or almond milk, no clumping, glopping, etc. The taste is good. The price is also good. The amount of plant protein is good. What else can I say.

Surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Aug 17, 2014

I was afraid something with Pea protein wouldn't be very palatable. Wrong. This protein is very very good tasting and the availability of unsweetened makes it just about perfect. Of course I nearly always add my own sweetener to taste. This mixes fairly thick which is another plus for me; if you prefer your drinks thin you're going to need to dilute it a bit more than usual.

Kept me feeling full on my diet

Posted by 5285974350423261805 on May 03, 2016

I'm currently macro dieting, with an emphasis on protein intake. This is a great source of protein, doesn't leave me hungry. The only downside is that you need to get some fiber in you, I did feel a little bloated from taking this. I'm also very glad I chose the unsweetened version; I can add my own brown sugar to my smoothies instead of dealing with the stevia aftertaste. It has a light scent of vanilla to it. As with all plant proteins, you definitely get the "earthy" taste, aka, taste of "soil". It's hard to mask that taste while keeping my carbs low, so I just blend it extra well in the blender, until my smoothies are super smooth. Other than that, very satisfied with this product as my first protein powder!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »