In a word: Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2377642 on Feb 24, 2011

I have tried *every* vegan protein supplement on the market, and finally found the clear winner. Life's Basics is not chalky, gluey, gloppy, gritty, or any of the other bad adjectives that usually apply to vegan protein powders. The flavor is *utterly* innocuous. There's barely any detectable flavor at all in fact, and it certainly isn't of peas or hemp - just the mildest hint of natural vanilla. Don't be afraid of the "unsweetened" status - it really tastes perfectly fine on its own, and blends invisibly into any kind of smoothie. This powder also mixes better than any I've tried (although the tiny flecks of chia seed tend to fall to the bottom quickly in thinner beverages vs. smoothies.) This is hands down the best vegan protein available!

It rocks.

Posted by Reviewer2032992 on Jun 03, 2010

This is my favorite protein powder yet -- all vegan, it actually enhances rather than decreases taste, goes down well, and is packed full of good stuff. I recommend the Unsweetened flavor.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Jul 25, 2010

I love this product! I hve to admit the Lifetime's protein powders tend to be sweet (Vanilla & chocolate) so I sometimes mix them Half & half with the unsweeteded Lifetime protein powder, but they are THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market (I dislike rice protein - too gritty, dislike pea protein - Vile!!, hemp just doesn't mix well, stevia - takes like bad liquirish to me) - Lifetime manages to use all three and not only is the result good for you - it tastes sooo good!!! Definatly reccommend!! And the best value for money. Rating 100% A+++ *****

Incredible product

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Aug 25, 2010

Put a little stevia in it and you will love it. I guess a banana would work to. It is a great product.

Great tasting Protein!!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this protein. It is from Whole Foods and is unsweetened so it doesn't have the sugar most proteins have. I do add a little vanilla stevia to it to enhance the taste, but it doesn't need much!

Makes great smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2708176 on May 30, 2012

I blend with frozen berries, coconut oil and water for my breakfast smoothie. No chalky or gritty feel. Good herb-y taste. Excellent product.

just okay

Posted by Reviewer1529203 on Mar 06, 2011

I am disappointed. i have been purchasing this particular protein for a whole year. But now, the quality of it is NO LONGER what it used to be. it used to be great. now is just okay.

The very best protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Oct 28, 2010

Best on the market, in my opinion. No soy or dairy. Love it (and so do a lot of people...getting harder to order).

Love this protein mix

Posted by Reviewer2257152 on Mar 19, 2012

Best protein mix ever! I've been using this for over a year now. Love it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2161116 on Sep 23, 2011

This product is much better than the sweetened one. It brings some flavor without the too sweet taste. I like the alternatives to whey or soy protein. Hemp is a nice addition.