It's got everything!

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Oct 12, 2014

I always use a hand mixer to stir, so I cannot judge the powder's mixing ability otherwise. The taste is what I expected...somewhat bland, because I read the vanilla was too sweet. The product contains everything, even chia seeds. I'm on a Hashimoto's diet, so I'm always looking for something new.

Surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Aug 17, 2014

I was afraid something with Pea protein wouldn't be very palatable. Wrong. This protein is very very good tasting and the availability of unsweetened makes it just about perfect. Of course I nearly always add my own sweetener to taste. This mixes fairly thick which is another plus for me; if you prefer your drinks thin you're going to need to dilute it a bit more than usual.

Lifes Basics Plant Protein unsweetened

Posted by Reviewer3207895 on Jun 19, 2014

I have used many protein powders over the years and was now searching for one that was vegan and had no sweetener. It was a task, because most contain xylitol (yuck), or stevia, which I'm not fond of. This is it. It mixes well with my fruit smoothie or almond milk, no clumping, glopping, etc. The taste is good. The price is also good. The amount of plant protein is good. What else can I say.

Last time I'm going to buy this

Posted by Products on Apr 18, 2014

Tastes quite bad - I will not buy this one again, had a hard time finishing it up as I didn't want just to throw it away.

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

Best Vegan Protein Powder I Know Of

Posted by 4815774108470935893 on Oct 20, 2013

I was in the supplement industry for a while and got to try a lot of different protein powders. It was really hard to find a product that was high in protein, unsweetened, mixed easily and tasted good enough to use every day. Life Time's Life's Basics fits the bill, plus it has omega-3,6,9 fatty acids.

I've tasted worst, but.....

Posted by kathleencgrant on Sep 21, 2013

I've tasted worst plant based protein, but this isn't much better. I am still in search of a palatable plant protein.

Tried & True...................& Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

This is probably the most versatile Protein mix I have used. Actually 1/2 scoop is good for an average morning drink. Great for us folks watching our sugar.....tastes good too !

I haven't gotten to taste this yet! But the chocolate one is good.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Aug 22, 2013

I had bought 3 flavors from this brand. The chocolate one is my favorite. Haven't tried the unsweetened one yet, waiting for both my chocolate and vanilla to be used up before opening this tub. I'm not a fan of the vanilla flavor, I can swallow it no problem, but the chocolate one will be my go to if I were to buy again.

Best protein powder

Posted by 4702811880719139598 on Aug 14, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but saw that there were current ones on this protein powder. I've been using this for several years. When I stop using it I notice that I'm not as regular. I also appreciate the protein without soy or dairy. I know that I'm getting amino acids. I use the unsweetened because I don't like the flavor and sweetness of stevia. I mix it with some frozen peaches (from our trees) and a banana and almond milk. Add my fish oil and some of my capsuled vitamins and I have a meal.