Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2585290 on Mar 22, 2010

This is the first protein powder that I can digest easily. It also tastes really good. I mix it with Rice Milk and sometimes a banana.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1219661 on Apr 04, 2010

This is the fourth time I have ordered this product. It is hard to find a protien powder without whey or soy. As an added bonus, it taste great. It is my post workout recovery drink.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2532638 on Apr 22, 2010

Soo tasty n yummy:)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2190420 on Sep 25, 2009

absolutely wonderful product, I have never had such great product. It is so fresh and nourishing. I highly recommend it! TLC

great for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Oct 03, 2009

this powder has a really good flavor - i use it in my smoothies every day! lots of good ingredients, too!

fantasic

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Oct 29, 2009

taste is great and gives a good morning boost.

A superior product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting and high-quality veggie protein, this and the Lift Time Basics plant protein are the cornerstones of my high-protein diet. Like other reviewers, I would love to get this product in bulk, or "refill" packaging.

Looks yucky - tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1962969 on Nov 09, 2009

The shake tastes great. The green color is kind of yucky looking but looks aren't everything. I drink 2 shakes a day, and it really helps control my appetite.

Amazing in my smoothie! Note: Add fiber!!

Posted by Reviewer2560540 on Dec 06, 2009

My body seems to run better on proteins from plants and I am so grateful for this product. It tastes great in my fruit smoothies but I would suggest to purchase a side of a good fiber additive. I have a great running intestinal tract, but this product kinda stopped me up. I just figured it was green protein so it must have loads of fiber, but it is short in that category which is fine. I wouldn't want them to bulk it up and pay for fiber when I can easily add it on my own.

Good mix, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Dec 23, 2009

This appears to be a good protein mix, and I was somewhat surprised to discover that it tasts quite.