New To iHerb?

Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

Great nutritional value

Posted by Reviewer1591394 on Jan 07, 2012

but the taste is disgusting. It is way too sweet, makes me wanna throw up.

Vegan Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2591383 on Mar 01, 2010

If you are looking for a non-dairy, non-soy, plant protein drink then look no further. Even if you're not, look no further! This is the best tasting protein drink I have ever had. It is all I use now. Period. I usually mix it with half orange juice and half water. When I want something a little thicker and creamier, I use almond milk. Either way it's tasty and it doesn't give me gas. And at iHerb's price I buy two at a time.

Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder with Greens

Posted by Reviewer2881273 on Nov 19, 2008

I useLife's Basics Plant Protein Powder with Greens as drink before and after riding my bike. I ride 3 times a week averaging 40 to 60 miles a ride(I'm 62). This is a very good recovery drink. It is an easy way to get the protein you need after riding right when you need it most to repair and build muscle. And it tastes good!

Best no dairy, no soy protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Jun 20, 2009

Soy and dairy allergy among other food allergies leaves me little choices for a healthful alternative to a busy schedule. This product is it. As far as natural healthful products, this is a wonderfully complete vegetarian protein with no soy, dairy, msg, etc. IT IS A BLESSING TO MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE. I fix it with blueberries, walnuts, 1/2 banana and water or rice milk and some ice. Great way to get awesome nutrition in one glass on the go and with my veggies. gives me energy for hours and boosts my health. Great product at great price!!

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1073543 on Jun 21, 2009

I recently became a Vegan. I wanted a protein powder that didn't contain milk or soy, but also contained chia seed and spirulina. This product was recommended by my local health food store, but when they ran out of it, I was desperate. Because no other protein powder, for me, comes close. I am so glad I found your website. You shipped immediately, and the price was great. I love the taste, and I love all the "green" ingredients.