great

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 10, 2010

Nice tasting, good results. I noticed a few times after consuming the product, it was easier to do exercises (like push-ups, etc) My finger nails were noticeable stronger also.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer1474359 on Dec 09, 2010

I was very disappointed with this product. It does not blend well with water. It is clumpy and the consistency of snot. It made me gag! I have been drinking Mediclear protein powder with water daily for 5 years, supplementing with green foods powders by Rainbow Light or Pure Prescriptions. These other products are all delicious and blend smoothly. This "Life Time" product is awful. Don't waste your money.

This Protein Powder is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2650713 on Nov 28, 2010

Being a pescaterian (almost vegetarian, but we eat fish), I've never felt like I get enough protein in my diet and recently went looking for a protein powder to supplement the lack of meat in my diet. After extensive research on which type of protein powder would best suit my lifestyle, I landed on plant protein over the more traditionally available soy and whey proteins. I wasn't looking to bulk up and build large muscle mass, but rather utilize protein to slim down and firm up. I was also looking for a supplement that could provide me with other nutritional benefits that I may not get on a daily basis. I found just what I was looking for in Life Time's Plant Protein Powder with Greens. My girlfriend and I drink this supplement daily in smoothies; the recipe is usually about 8oz of orange juice, a half cup of frozen blueberries, a half cup of frozen strawberries, and either a half or a full banana. Sometimes we substitute in other frozen fruits, like mango or pineapple, and also occasionally add a little bit of Kefir from some probiotics and dairy. And of course, a serving of this powder. We blend it all together in a Magic Bullet, which completely pulverizes it into a wonderful morning drink. I like using the Bullet over a traditional blender because filling the Bullet's blender cup full of the above ingredients, I know I'm going to get around 500 calories no matter what ratio of stuff I put in. I'd like to get even more protein out of my morning concoction, so I'm considering adding additional spirulina and possibly some additional fiber (though the fruit does provide a lot of fiber as it is). Packing a lot of this nutrition into breakfast is a great way to jump start your metabolism; having a morning protein smoothie rather than a bagel or other traditional quick breakfasts will make you feel a lot more energized and not so weighed down.

Perfect for a vegan diet.

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Nov 19, 2010

We mix this protein with 1-1/2 cups of frozen berries. Absolutely delicious.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

A very well-thought out combination of protein and green. Good tasting, it assimilates well and gives mild energy to run through the day. A bit pricey, not a significant break from the store price

GREAT !!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Nov 01, 2010

The taste is a nice nutty flavor. I put it in my soy chocolate milk and my almond milk that way I take it everyday and so does my family. I have a very picky husband and son. Mom's if this sounds familar this is a great protein powder. I do have more energy.

overly sweet

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Sep 30, 2010

this is a great product, but it is way too sweet with stevia......hopefully the company will remove the stevia.

life time, life's basics plant protein powder, with greens

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Sep 17, 2010

good taste. like the combo of greens and complete protein.

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1828557 on Sep 06, 2010

I really love this protein drink. I have different allergies and Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder doesn't bother my allergies. I have been able to lose weight and feel better using this product. It keeps me fuller longer than Whey Protein Powders.

I couldn't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer3338014 on Aug 27, 2010

This product is nothing I can drink. I tried it once and could not drink it all. Sorry, but it was a waste of money.