Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on Aug 09, 2011

Absolutely delicious. My favourite protein supplement and the flavour is preferable over soy and whey based formulations. I can't describe how much of a treat it is to be able to have this every day. No need for anything fancy in the shake, either; milk or your favourite substitute makes a divine drink when mixed with it.

Breakfast of Champions

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I start out my workday with a vegan shake made with a banana, soy milk, a scoop of this stuff, hemp seeds, and cinnamon. This brand has what I'm looking for and tastes great. It keeps me full for several hours.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2462086 on May 26, 2011

The best tasting protein out there

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2462495 on Feb 20, 2009

I bought this in a health food store the first time and it really fits for me... I love the fact that I can buy it on Iherb.

Looks yucky - tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1962969 on Nov 09, 2009

The shake tastes great. The green color is kind of yucky looking but looks aren't everything. I drink 2 shakes a day, and it really helps control my appetite.

So yummy!

Posted by Kristin on Apr 18, 2012

This protein powder mixes really well, and I love the greens in it. Gives me more peace of mind that i've gotten my greens for the day if i haven't eaten enough. Yummy flavor and filling too.

good service

Posted by Reviewer1336939 on May 30, 2011

product is great--delivery ok.

like product/price

Posted by Reviewer1853274 on Jan 20, 2010

have used this product in the past.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1083739 on Mar 05, 2010

We had been buying this product from a local organic foods retailer for some time... not anymore after this fabulous online deal! Product arrived on time and as expected - no surprises. Matter of fact, we're getting ready to reorder. And we LOVE this plant powder - great taste and well rounded nutritionally.

Good mix, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Dec 23, 2009

This appears to be a good protein mix, and I was somewhat surprised to discover that it tasts quite.