life time, life's basics plant protein powder, with greens

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Sep 17, 2010

good taste. like the combo of greens and complete protein.

Can't taste the greens

Posted by Reviewer1966137 on Apr 01, 2009

I enjoyed this product better than the plain vanilla. I don't know if I just got a seedless batch, but I don't notice the chia seeds nearly as much as I do in the vanilla.

absolutely wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2025871 on Sep 06, 2009

I love the taste of this product and mixed in a fruit smoothie works very well. Mixing with water can leave lumps but the taste is good and I'm feeling very healthy

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer1218965 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I alternate between this and the Alive Ultra Shake. My kids love the taste.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1687044 on Dec 23, 2009

I recently purchased the vegan Green Protein powder. So far, I like it. Pros: decent flavor, dissolves well, and smooth/creamy texture. It's a bit sweet but otherwise I'm quite happy with i.

overly sweet

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Sep 30, 2010

this is a great product, but it is way too sweet with stevia......hopefully the company will remove the stevia.

Interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Sep 04, 2011

First time trying it. It has lots of good stuff in it. I'm still trying to decide if I like the taste. I alternate between Spirutein, Ultimate Meal and this. We'll see. I'll let you know when I make up my mind...

good product

Posted by Reviewer2690231 on Nov 10, 2011

taste ok & really healthy for you too as it contains greens

Too Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1661073 on Feb 22, 2012

I can hardly drink this it is so sweet. I wont be buying it again. The consistency is nice and its easy to mix.