Yum

Posted by Reviewer1219661 on Apr 04, 2010

This is the fourth time I have ordered this product. It is hard to find a protien powder without whey or soy. As an added bonus, it taste great. It is my post workout recovery drink.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2585290 on Mar 22, 2010

This is the first protein powder that I can digest easily. It also tastes really good. I mix it with Rice Milk and sometimes a banana.

Perfect for The Genotype Diet : Hunter

Posted by Reviewer2306621 on Mar 21, 2010

Everything in here is perfect and the taste is delicious . . . I blend it in my Vitamix and love it . . . can't wait to try the chocolate flavors. Whoever you are, thank you for putting this together!

Yummy Good Nutrition!!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Mar 12, 2010

I have been trying to detox mercury from my body and have read that it is good to eat more protein during this process. I am vegetarian and have food sensitivities that limit my options. So I decided to try this protein powder that I had gotten for my son. I always thought that it smelled good, and it tastes good, too!! I just made a batch for my son and myself using unsweetened coconut milk, some frozen berries and a fresh banana. Wow! Really tasty without a lot of sugar. Full of nutrients, and very filling as well. I think this would be good for an elderly person who doesn't want to eat because of depression and lack of appetite. Or give it to your kids while they watch cartoons (or hopefully some educational t.v.) This stuff is awesome!

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1083739 on Mar 05, 2010

We had been buying this product from a local organic foods retailer for some time... not anymore after this fabulous online deal! Product arrived on time and as expected - no surprises. Matter of fact, we're getting ready to reorder. And we LOVE this plant powder - great taste and well rounded nutritionally.

Vegan Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2591383 on Mar 01, 2010

If you are looking for a non-dairy, non-soy, plant protein drink then look no further. Even if you're not, look no further! This is the best tasting protein drink I have ever had. It is all I use now. Period. I usually mix it with half orange juice and half water. When I want something a little thicker and creamier, I use almond milk. Either way it's tasty and it doesn't give me gas. And at iHerb's price I buy two at a time.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2047858 on Jan 24, 2010

If you are working out hard and trying to build muscle, use some whey. If you want a good nutritional supplement then don’t use whey. This is a much better and more nutritionally complete product. I gave this a shot based on influence from Tony Gonzalez book “The All-Pro DIET”. I didn’t eliminate but cut way back on the meat by using this as a protein alternative. Now I’m a believer if pea, rice, and hemp protein. It feels better and I think it’s going to be healthier for me in the long run. By cutting back on food consumption, running a 40, 30, 30 diet balance ratio, cutting out bleached flower, logging my daily calorie consumption, and using this as a protein source, I lost 33.5 lbs in 3 months. It was also easy to stick with. I could not have done it nearly as easily without this product. Judging the way I feel after a meal, whey doesn’t even come close. My Cholesterol is down from 171 to 142 as well. I still have 26 more to lose and will continue to use this as a supplement to my nutrition indefinitely. Good alternative to meat products and much healthier.

Life Time Basics

Posted by Reviewer3352242 on Jan 24, 2010

Good protein and greens balance

like product/price

Posted by Reviewer1853274 on Jan 20, 2010

have used this product in the past.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer1218965 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I alternate between this and the Alive Ultra Shake. My kids love the taste.