Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

A superior product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting and high-quality veggie protein, this and the Lift Time Basics plant protein are the cornerstones of my high-protein diet. Like other reviewers, I would love to get this product in bulk, or "refill" packaging.

Looks yucky - tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1962969 on Nov 09, 2009

The shake tastes great. The green color is kind of yucky looking but looks aren't everything. I drink 2 shakes a day, and it really helps control my appetite.

Amazing in my smoothie! Note: Add fiber!!

Posted by Reviewer2560540 on Dec 06, 2009

My body seems to run better on proteins from plants and I am so grateful for this product. It tastes great in my fruit smoothies but I would suggest to purchase a side of a good fiber additive. I have a great running intestinal tract, but this product kinda stopped me up. I just figured it was green protein so it must have loads of fiber, but it is short in that category which is fine. I wouldn't want them to bulk it up and pay for fiber when I can easily add it on my own.

Good mix, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Dec 23, 2009

This appears to be a good protein mix, and I was somewhat surprised to discover that it tasts quite.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2592327 on Jan 09, 2010

The most delicious way to drink your greens! Travels well.