Too sweet

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Too sweet, feel artificial.

Hate the weird/artificial sweet taste

Posted by Reviewer3121990 on Jun 20, 2010

The sweetness makes me gag and I am unable to get myself to drink it. I wish I could because the nutrient profile is amazing.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer1474359 on Dec 09, 2010

I was very disappointed with this product. It does not blend well with water. It is clumpy and the consistency of snot. It made me gag! I have been drinking Mediclear protein powder with water daily for 5 years, supplementing with green foods powders by Rainbow Light or Pure Prescriptions. These other products are all delicious and blend smoothly. This "Life Time" product is awful. Don't waste your money.

Not so great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

I returned this product after getting headaches everytime I had one. Was probably allergic to something in it, just can't pin point what since there's so much in it. Did not notice any change in energy or alertness.

Favourite protein powder of all time

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009

I LOVE this powder, and am unlikely to buy another kind again. I only use about a scoop a day in my smoothies, but it makes it take like cake batter. If I put coconut oil in as well, it is pretty much like eating a dessert! My only complaint would be that it's a bit sweet, but overall the best protein powder I have tried.

Vegan.. Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1557725 on May 31, 2010

So so much better than the average protein powder.

IBS

Posted by Reviewer1298418 on Jun 10, 2010

YES I WAS SEARCHING FOR AN LOWER PRICE ON PROTEIN POWDERS AND TO MY SURPRISE I CAME UPON THIS ONE BEEN USEING IT FOR ABOUT AN MONTH NOW AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. BUT WHAT I LOVE MOST IS THAT IT REALLY HELPS ME WITH MY IBS THAT I STRUGGLE WITH I GUESS BECAUSE OF ALL THE GOOD STUFF INSIDE BUT SO FAR SO GOOD FOR ME AND DID I MENTION THAT I JUST LOVEEEEE THE TASTE OF IT I MAKE AN SMOOTHIE OUT OF MINE EVERY MORNING.AND YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH GREENS ON AN DAILY BASICS SO GO AHEAD AND DO YOURSELF AN FAVOR AND TRY IT FOR YOURSELF. YOUR BODY WILL LOVEEEE YOU FOR IT AND THEN YOU WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE THE GOOD NEWS.. (NAME) Jess Holmes, Las Vegas, NV

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1846258 on Jun 15, 2010

This protein is very good...very similar to the regular version.

great

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 10, 2010

Nice tasting, good results. I noticed a few times after consuming the product, it was easier to do exercises (like push-ups, etc) My finger nails were noticeable stronger also.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3138628 on Jan 23, 2011

Life Time product taste great with only water and a double bonus when blended with fresh juice from the juicer.