Tastes great...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

For a powder with greens, this tastes really good...!!!

Totally amazing

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Mar 11, 2011

This protein powder is the best! It takes great with blueberries and it's so nourishing and easily digested. Thank you and thanks for the great service iherb!

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1828557 on Sep 06, 2010

I really love this protein drink. I have different allergies and Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder doesn't bother my allergies. I have been able to lose weight and feel better using this product. It keeps me fuller longer than Whey Protein Powders.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1846258 on Jun 15, 2010

This protein is very good...very similar to the regular version.

great

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 10, 2010

Nice tasting, good results. I noticed a few times after consuming the product, it was easier to do exercises (like push-ups, etc) My finger nails were noticeable stronger also.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2616404 on Feb 03, 2012

We're vegetarians and finding a protein powder has been a challenge. A friend recommended this one and we've been using it for a year. EXCELLENT.

This Protein Powder is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2650713 on Nov 28, 2010

Being a pescaterian (almost vegetarian, but we eat fish), I've never felt like I get enough protein in my diet and recently went looking for a protein powder to supplement the lack of meat in my diet. After extensive research on which type of protein powder would best suit my lifestyle, I landed on plant protein over the more traditionally available soy and whey proteins. I wasn't looking to bulk up and build large muscle mass, but rather utilize protein to slim down and firm up. I was also looking for a supplement that could provide me with other nutritional benefits that I may not get on a daily basis. I found just what I was looking for in Life Time's Plant Protein Powder with Greens. My girlfriend and I drink this supplement daily in smoothies; the recipe is usually about 8oz of orange juice, a half cup of frozen blueberries, a half cup of frozen strawberries, and either a half or a full banana. Sometimes we substitute in other frozen fruits, like mango or pineapple, and also occasionally add a little bit of Kefir from some probiotics and dairy. And of course, a serving of this powder. We blend it all together in a Magic Bullet, which completely pulverizes it into a wonderful morning drink. I like using the Bullet over a traditional blender because filling the Bullet's blender cup full of the above ingredients, I know I'm going to get around 500 calories no matter what ratio of stuff I put in. I'd like to get even more protein out of my morning concoction, so I'm considering adding additional spirulina and possibly some additional fiber (though the fruit does provide a lot of fiber as it is). Packing a lot of this nutrition into breakfast is a great way to jump start your metabolism; having a morning protein smoothie rather than a bagel or other traditional quick breakfasts will make you feel a lot more energized and not so weighed down.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

A very well-thought out combination of protein and green. Good tasting, it assimilates well and gives mild energy to run through the day. A bit pricey, not a significant break from the store price

GREAT !!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Nov 01, 2010

The taste is a nice nutty flavor. I put it in my soy chocolate milk and my almond milk that way I take it everyday and so does my family. I have a very picky husband and son. Mom's if this sounds familar this is a great protein powder. I do have more energy.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2481724 on Jul 12, 2010

VERY FILLING. MIXED WITH FLAX SEED OIL AND EXTRA FIBER STAVED OF HUNGER FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS.HELPED ME LOSE 5LBS IN A WEEK. GREAT COMPANY I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT IN 3 DAYS.