absolutely wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2025871 on Sep 06, 2009

I love the taste of this product and mixed in a fruit smoothie works very well. Mixing with water can leave lumps but the taste is good and I'm feeling very healthy

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Aug 31, 2009

I love this Plant Protein Powder, it satisfies my hunger in a way no other mix has, and it is nice to my body.

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2843901 on Jun 30, 2009

The product was great. I mixed it with frozen blue berrys for a shake

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1073543 on Jun 21, 2009

I recently became a Vegan. I wanted a protein powder that didn't contain milk or soy, but also contained chia seed and spirulina. This product was recommended by my local health food store, but when they ran out of it, I was desperate. Because no other protein powder, for me, comes close. I am so glad I found your website. You shipped immediately, and the price was great. I love the taste, and I love all the "green" ingredients.

Best no dairy, no soy protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Jun 20, 2009

Soy and dairy allergy among other food allergies leaves me little choices for a healthful alternative to a busy schedule. This product is it. As far as natural healthful products, this is a wonderfully complete vegetarian protein with no soy, dairy, msg, etc. IT IS A BLESSING TO MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE. I fix it with blueberries, walnuts, 1/2 banana and water or rice milk and some ice. Great way to get awesome nutrition in one glass on the go and with my veggies. gives me energy for hours and boosts my health. Great product at great price!!

protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1232058 on May 13, 2009

great taste and good combination of ingredients

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1435111 on Apr 16, 2009

This is the best tasting protein powder I've found. Good, nutritious, tastes whey better than whey. haha. LOVE IT!

Not so great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

I returned this product after getting headaches everytime I had one. Was probably allergic to something in it, just can't pin point what since there's so much in it. Did not notice any change in energy or alertness.

Can't taste the greens

Posted by Reviewer1966137 on Apr 01, 2009

I enjoyed this product better than the plain vanilla. I don't know if I just got a seedless batch, but I don't notice the chia seeds nearly as much as I do in the vanilla.