Excellent vegan protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Great taste, goody body fuel, love the added greens.

GREAT !!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Nov 01, 2010

The taste is a nice nutty flavor. I put it in my soy chocolate milk and my almond milk that way I take it everyday and so does my family. I have a very picky husband and son. Mom's if this sounds familar this is a great protein powder. I do have more energy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

A very well-thought out combination of protein and green. Good tasting, it assimilates well and gives mild energy to run through the day. A bit pricey, not a significant break from the store price

Perfect for a vegan diet.

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Nov 19, 2010

We mix this protein with 1-1/2 cups of frozen berries. Absolutely delicious.

This Protein Powder is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2650713 on Nov 28, 2010

Being a pescaterian (almost vegetarian, but we eat fish), I've never felt like I get enough protein in my diet and recently went looking for a protein powder to supplement the lack of meat in my diet. After extensive research on which type of protein powder would best suit my lifestyle, I landed on plant protein over the more traditionally available soy and whey proteins. I wasn't looking to bulk up and build large muscle mass, but rather utilize protein to slim down and firm up. I was also looking for a supplement that could provide me with other nutritional benefits that I may not get on a daily basis. I found just what I was looking for in Life Time's Plant Protein Powder with Greens. My girlfriend and I drink this supplement daily in smoothies; the recipe is usually about 8oz of orange juice, a half cup of frozen blueberries, a half cup of frozen strawberries, and either a half or a full banana. Sometimes we substitute in other frozen fruits, like mango or pineapple, and also occasionally add a little bit of Kefir from some probiotics and dairy. And of course, a serving of this powder. We blend it all together in a Magic Bullet, which completely pulverizes it into a wonderful morning drink. I like using the Bullet over a traditional blender because filling the Bullet's blender cup full of the above ingredients, I know I'm going to get around 500 calories no matter what ratio of stuff I put in. I'd like to get even more protein out of my morning concoction, so I'm considering adding additional spirulina and possibly some additional fiber (though the fruit does provide a lot of fiber as it is). Packing a lot of this nutrition into breakfast is a great way to jump start your metabolism; having a morning protein smoothie rather than a bagel or other traditional quick breakfasts will make you feel a lot more energized and not so weighed down.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 21, 2010

I cannot believe how good this product tastes, and how easily it mixes up. It tastes better than any of the whey, milk or soy based powders I've tried before. Even my nine year old daughter doesn't mind drinking it. And it even has spirulina, wheat grass, etc. I will definitely keep using this.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1540177 on Jul 05, 2010

very tasty. easy to digest, easy to mix, no lumps, excellent quality ingredients.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2481724 on Jul 12, 2010

VERY FILLING. MIXED WITH FLAX SEED OIL AND EXTRA FIBER STAVED OF HUNGER FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS.HELPED ME LOSE 5LBS IN A WEEK. GREAT COMPANY I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT IN 3 DAYS.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2014152 on Jan 17, 2012

I am very pleased with this healthy way to get both my greens and my protein in an easy and convenient way. The best part, is, it is not gritty like some protein powders and is delicious!

Tastes great...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

For a powder with greens, this tastes really good...!!!