Blueberry is okay, but Pina Colada is best

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I started using this product because my body does not absorb magnesium pills, but it does absorb liquid magnesium. I take this to stop muscle twitching, which happens with low magnesium. It works pretty well. I first tried Pina Colada, but iHerb doesn't carry it, so I switched to Blueberry. It's good, but not as good as Pina Colada. :)

The best tasting liquid calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2488979 on Dec 29, 2008

This brand and flavor--the only one that tastes fine when mixed into my fruit yougurt. Next test will be looking at the results of my dexa scan after 1 year of use.

blueberry liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer1155523 on Feb 19, 2008

Chalky flavor at first but after a while it tastes good. I like it so much, it's much easier to take than the calcium horse pills.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1877247 on Oct 31, 2007

This product is exactly what I was looking for: calcium magnesium citrate with vitamin D in a pleasant tasting liquid, made with natural ingredients and not a lot of fillers or artificial sweeteners, and made in the USA! Plus, this order made it to my doorstep sooner than I expected. This was my first purchase from iHerb.com and I am VERY pleased with both the product and the service.

Calcium review

Posted by Reviewer3060718 on Feb 01, 2009

I prefer liquid calcium, much easier to take, absorbs better, and the taste is good. I believe it's absorbed much better than pills. It doesn't have a lot of extra ingredients in it that I don't need. The calcium is from citrate elemental which means I'm actually getting calcium. I appreciate this product, and have been taking it for a few years now. Thank you. Sandy

Works great & tastes well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Aug 12, 2009

I ordered the liquid calcium for restless legs. It is working and I love the blueberry taste.

cheapest best liq cal-mag

Posted by Reviewer2811483 on Dec 27, 2008

I have found this stuff to really be a lifesaver while pregnant. I don't even have to worry about charlie horses in my calves when I take it daily.

From Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer2997923 on May 17, 2010

Great taste, i like this product a lot.This is my product.I was looking for it a lot of time.

Long muscle cramps must go

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on May 18, 2009

When you have leg cramps from loss of Potassium or not enough Calcium we immediately take a couple of teaspoons in water and shortly the cramps are starting to resolve. Nothing else we have found works as well or as fast.