July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Calcium Magnesium Citrate, Natural Blueberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Blueberry is okay, but Pina Colada is best

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I started using this product because my body does not absorb magnesium pills, but it does absorb liquid magnesium. I take this to stop muscle twitching, which happens with low magnesium. It works pretty well. I first tried Pina Colada, but iHerb doesn't carry it, so I switched to Blueberry. It's good, but not as good as Pina Colada. :)

The best tasting liquid calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2488979 on Dec 29, 2008

This brand and flavor--the only one that tastes fine when mixed into my fruit yougurt. Next test will be looking at the results of my dexa scan after 1 year of use.

blueberry liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer1155523 on Feb 19, 2008

Chalky flavor at first but after a while it tastes good. I like it so much, it's much easier to take than the calcium horse pills.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1877247 on Oct 31, 2007

This product is exactly what I was looking for: calcium magnesium citrate with vitamin D in a pleasant tasting liquid, made with natural ingredients and not a lot of fillers or artificial sweeteners, and made in the USA! Plus, this order made it to my doorstep sooner than I expected. This was my first purchase from iHerb.com and I am VERY pleased with both the product and the service.

Calcium review

Posted by Reviewer3060718 on Feb 01, 2009

I prefer liquid calcium, much easier to take, absorbs better, and the taste is good. I believe it's absorbed much better than pills. It doesn't have a lot of extra ingredients in it that I don't need. The calcium is from citrate elemental which means I'm actually getting calcium. I appreciate this product, and have been taking it for a few years now. Thank you. Sandy