For better health.

Posted by Reviewer1364639 on May 11, 2011

My wife and I have been using this product for six months now.This product with all the minerals is giving us a better state of health since we have started using it.

Ok stuff

Posted by Reviewer2985822 on Jan 16, 2011

The chalky texture is not the greatest but the flavour is not that bad. there could be worse things to take.

Liquid Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2190107 on Oct 16, 2010

Tastes great and it's good for you!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2338493 on Jan 01, 2010

My wife swears by it and uses it long term. The taste is great and makes it easier for her to take it as a cordial.

Life Time Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2073325 on Sep 15, 2009

This product is pleasant tasting and does not upset my stomach like most calcium products that I have tried.

Good tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2417979 on Jul 31, 2009

I liked the flavor of this product, tasted like a creamsicle. Even though it is very thick, it was much better than having to swallow pills.

Best Calcium Supplement.....

Posted by Reviewer2020731 on Apr 25, 2009

This is a great tasting way to get the calcium I need...fine by the spoonfull or it blends so well with a little skim milk. Now I don't feel guilty if I don't drink 3 glasses of milk every day!

Coral Calcium Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1972933 on Apr 12, 2009

Will buy again!!

too thick

Posted by Reviewer3200914 on Apr 09, 2009

The last bottle I had was more liquidy. This bottle is so thick that I have to use the handle of a spoon or fork to get it out. It's like ketchup! i Love the taste of the Coral Calcium and it works very well to absorb. I just can't get to it easily.

good calcium

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

good flavor. Liquid supplements is the best way for it to be absorbed in the body. lacking the magnesium though as the calcium would absorb it better. so you will need to order magnesium seperately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »