Not the same

Posted by Reviewer3244248 on May 17, 2011

This was the second time ordering this liquid vitamin D. The first time my daughter loved the taste and consistency but this time it was watery and tasted like medicine. I had to return all three bottles. Don't know if it was a bad batch or if the formula changed but it was awful.

I Believe

Posted by Reviewer3185766 on Apr 11, 2011

I think that this is one of the best products for me,I have MS.and will continue to take it.

My kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2280450 on Mar 24, 2011

I have three kids with eczema, and thank goodness they will all take this Vitamin D. In fact, they ask for more! It's like a really, really sweet juice. Helps keep their eczema under control.

great for my kids

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Jan 31, 2011

Vitamin D3 is essential especially lately we have not had that much sun...to protect you from viruses and to strengthen your immune system..was very happy to find liquid one for my kids !!

Liquid Vit.D3

Posted by Reviewer1283354 on Jan 31, 2011

I have been taking this for about 6 months and feel like it's really helping my overall health. I do feel better than I have in a long time.

Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Jan 14, 2011

This product I have been using a long time. It seems to do a good job. I will continue to purchase it.

Tastes So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Dec 12, 2010

This liquid tastes so delicious and it helps to lessen my depression some since I've started using it.

This is so easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I really love taking this product. It taste wonderful, is in liquid form so it si much more readily available for absorbtion and is economical. I wanted a product with just Vitamin D. Great product.

vitamin d 3 and iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer1331796 on Oct 20, 2010

I love it! the Vitamin D3 is great. it tastes great and very effective. i will buy it again and again and again. and thank you iherb for your wonderful website. your are awesome !!- the delivery is quick , service is great and your prices are great! I have passed on your site to all of my friends, clients and family. thank you!!

five stars

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Oct 05, 2010

Here in Scandinavia winters are quite dark. With this D3 I have felt more awake and alive at school during the dark season. I couldn't live without this product.