Life Time, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM, Natural Tropical Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

liquid glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 29, 2008

This is truly nasty tasting medicine. But I think all glucosamine is nasty tasting. I do like the effects of having no pain in my arthritic joints.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

I've done a lot of research into Glucosamine and Condroitin. Liquid forms are supposed to be the best. Plus combining glucosamine hydrochloride with glucosamine sulfate is the most effective for arthritis and joint health. This one is excellent, with the glucosamine sulfate form of glucosamine. I use it with Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM(containing the Glucosamine Hydrochloride form of glucosamine) so that I am taking both forms of Glucosamine. Be ready with a sip of juice afterwards!

great for the knees!

Posted by Reviewer2229236 on Mar 14, 2010

My knees know the difference right away. They used to crack and feel weak. As soon I take the Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, I forget completely about that. And the taste is great.

Great Price, Swift Service ...and it's working

Posted by Reviewer3021713 on Jan 14, 2010

Quick, easy and glitch-free execution of my order. And a great price for the product and brand I sought... ...Almost a year later, I'm updating my review to vouch for how strong my elbows and forearm tendons have become. I like to do submission wrestling with guys about half my age. The stress this sport places on the elbow joints is great; I used to have tender and weak elbow joints/tendons/ligaments all the time. A tablespoon of this EVERY MORNING has essentially wiped the problem out.

Amazed

Posted by Reviewer1841132 on Jul 26, 2010

I have had arthoscopic surgery on my left knee for a torn menicus, but to the doctor's dismay there was not a torn menicus, but a divitt in the cartilage under the knee cap. Therefore, there is not much that can be done for the pain I feel each day. I tripled the dosage for 3 days and then brought it down to 1 tablespoon am and pm. I am amazed because for the first time in weeks I can go through a day with no pain w/o taking my pain pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »