liquid glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 29, 2008

This is truly nasty tasting medicine. But I think all glucosamine is nasty tasting. I do like the effects of having no pain in my arthritic joints.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

I've done a lot of research into Glucosamine and Condroitin. Liquid forms are supposed to be the best. Plus combining glucosamine hydrochloride with glucosamine sulfate is the most effective for arthritis and joint health. This one is excellent, with the glucosamine sulfate form of glucosamine. I use it with Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM(containing the Glucosamine Hydrochloride form of glucosamine) so that I am taking both forms of Glucosamine. Be ready with a sip of juice afterwards!

great for the knees!

Posted by Reviewer2229236 on Mar 14, 2010

My knees know the difference right away. They used to crack and feel weak. As soon I take the Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, I forget completely about that. And the taste is great.

Great Price, Swift Service ...and it's working

Posted by Reviewer3021713 on Jan 14, 2010

Quick, easy and glitch-free execution of my order. And a great price for the product and brand I sought... ...Almost a year later, I'm updating my review to vouch for how strong my elbows and forearm tendons have become. I like to do submission wrestling with guys about half my age. The stress this sport places on the elbow joints is great; I used to have tender and weak elbow joints/tendons/ligaments all the time. A tablespoon of this EVERY MORNING has essentially wiped the problem out.

Amazed

Posted by Reviewer1841132 on Jul 26, 2010

I have had arthoscopic surgery on my left knee for a torn menicus, but to the doctor's dismay there was not a torn menicus, but a divitt in the cartilage under the knee cap. Therefore, there is not much that can be done for the pain I feel each day. I tripled the dosage for 3 days and then brought it down to 1 tablespoon am and pm. I am amazed because for the first time in weeks I can go through a day with no pain w/o taking my pain pills.

Tightness of Joints Reduced just after 1 week with LifeTime Product!

Posted by Reviewer1660764 on Aug 18, 2010

Thank God I found iherb while searching for LifeTime Liquid Glucosamine Chrondrotin. Iherb's price is unbelieveable!! I bought my first bottle in my local Over-the-counter about 5 weeks ago. It me so much that I have second thought to continue with it. Within 1 week (daily dosage applies), my parents-in-law (in their 70s) noticed that their joints are less tight when they woke up in the morning. With the afforadable price, I am now ordering this product not just for them but for husband and I. Have been encourageing my friends to consider iherb.com for their supplement needs. Am sure they can find something that suits them while enjoying savings. Except for the 'uneasy feeling' of no expiry date printed on my 6 bottles that arrived recently, I am a satisfied consumer. Thank you. Irene

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jul 21, 2010

At first it was a shock to taste this, but I'm use to it now. You could add it to juice but I just take it straight from the bottle ;-)

Life Time, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer2212492 on Jan 14, 2011

I love this product, Hope you don't discontinue it. I've used this product for years, when it was labeled under Innovative, I was so depressed when it was no longer avail. I put the ingredients in the computer and found this. I was so happy. I think it's a perfect mix of ingredients that really works.

Life Time, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Natural Tropical Flavor, 16 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2412090 on Sep 26, 2011

I received my items in a very timely manner, matter of fact it very fast, product was wrapped very well also, I think I could of drop the box from 6' and bet you that the product would of been just fine. On the Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Natural Tropical Flavor I have used it before for my knees, And I believe it is a excellent product. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Life-Time-Liquid-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-Complex-Natural-Tropical-Flavor-16-fl-oz/4681

Posted by 5128986271859907102 on Jun 04, 2013

It works for me. I am experiencing abit pain recently again when my knee hurts. Have tried the gluocsamine in liquid form fm GNC and it was good. Later found this brand the same content as GNC, so happy cos it was much cheaper. After taking for about 3weeks, dont feel the pain anymore. Recently bought another bottle. thumbs up.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »