Liquid Hyaluroni Acid

Posted by Reviewer3142509 on Nov 21, 2007

This product was recommemded to me by my vet for my dog who is 13 years old and has arthritis pretty bad in her front left leg. The other medication she was on was now doing very little for her. I started giving her the hyaluronic acid and within a few days she was running around like a young dog again. Not only does my dog take it, but so does my husband. It has helped his arthritis in his back. He is more versitile than before. I am glad I was able to order it form iHerb. Thanks again.

Miracle Product

Posted by Reviewer3096997 on Sep 13, 2009

I have been taking this product just 15 days and the difference in my knee joint pain is a miracle. I have severe osteoarthritis and before getting on a prescription for the pain & stiffness, I searched the iHerb vitamin products and found this wonderful bottle of relief! I take it along w/liquid glucosamine & chondrotin w/MSM - the two are great. I am a YOUNG 65 year old waitress and I can now work circles around the youngsters I work with!

Love This Product!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on May 20, 2009

I've noticed marked improvement in my skin--more clarity, less wrinkles. My dog loves it too--has really helped his joints. He's turned into a bouncy puppy again!

Life Time Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on May 05, 2010

Wonderful Product, Good tasting. We buy it for our joints. Three of my family members use this. What we love most is the side effects, grate looking skin and improved eye site. For the first time in my life, I don't have to ware my glasses to drive.Our ages are between 50 and 70 years old. Vivian

Body Lubrication

Posted by Reviewer2719584 on Sep 27, 2009

Hyaluronic Acid stopped my knees and shoulders from popping & it's known for helping keep the skin hydrated as well so I will continue to keep a bottle in the fridge!

MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1093585 on Mar 07, 2008

This product really inmpoved my scin texture, and herlp to reduce pain in joints, unexpected extra benefit, vision improvement!!!

John

Posted by Reviewer1441955 on Nov 20, 2007

Improves skin texture, helps lubricate joints...I noticed positive changes within a few days.

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1464030 on Feb 16, 2008

Excellent taste, I feel better and I have experienced more moveability in my joints without pain. It is so much easier to take the liquid hyaluronic acid than pills Will be ordering my second bottle.

In Love with Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking this for about 6 months and I have noticed a difference in my cartilage/joints--more fluid motion less "cracking". I take this in conjunction with liquid calcium/magnesium and this combo works great for me!! I would definitely recommend this acid for anyone who is seeking additional mobility, no matter what your calendar age is!!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2424552 on Aug 14, 2008

Love the liquid hyaluronic acid! I saw a difference within the 1st week.