Great

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Apr 25, 2016

I tried this product and love it. I have a knee injury that has been hurting me for a while. After using this product, my knee and joints feel great. And, my skin has improved a lot.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2895693 on Nov 13, 2010

I think the Hyaluronic Acid acid is helping. Will order more... R

On My List for Consistent Renewal

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

This is not only a fabulous source of hyaluronic acid, but it tastes great, albeit a bit on the sweet side. Will continue to order this very fine product for it's fabulous skin and joint benefits. I also buy Neocell's Collagen powder and take both of these daily. Your skin, hair, nails and joints will thank you.

In Love with Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking this for about 6 months and I have noticed a difference in my cartilage/joints--more fluid motion less "cracking". I take this in conjunction with liquid calcium/magnesium and this combo works great for me!! I would definitely recommend this acid for anyone who is seeking additional mobility, no matter what your calendar age is!!

Acid

Posted by Reviewer2788186 on May 21, 2010

I like the Hyaluronic Acid, my friend that took one of the bottles that I ordered did not like the "Berry" taste.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3034864 on May 12, 2010

Great stuff, I had cronic knee pain for twenty years. Three days after taking Hyaluronic Acid, the pain stoped and has not returned

Life Time Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on May 05, 2010

Wonderful Product, Good tasting. We buy it for our joints. Three of my family members use this. What we love most is the side effects, grate looking skin and improved eye site. For the first time in my life, I don't have to ware my glasses to drive.Our ages are between 50 and 70 years old. Vivian

liquid hyaluronic

Posted by Reviewer2833364 on Dec 06, 2009

This is a wonderful product and it really helps my joints. Ever since taking this poduct, I no longer suffer stiffness of the joints. I will continue using it!

Big expectations

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Nov 20, 2009

I have big expectations for this product but so far, after consuming two bottles, I have not yet seen any improvements but I'm holding on. Taste is decent.

Elena