Essential for Optimal Health, Life Time D3 is a winner!

Posted by Reviewer2105980 on Jan 19, 2009

People are finally starting to wake up to their bodys' need for high quality vitamin D. Life Time's product is potent and tastes great. I highly recommend it.

So easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Apr 09, 2009

Very tasty! Like drinking berry flavored water. Not thick & syrupy nor is the flavor heavy. An excellent way to get this much needed vitamin.

D 3 deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on May 27, 2009

This was a great product for my Mom who had a bad Vit D deficiency. Within a couple of weeks, her color was better and her health improved.

CMP

Posted by Reviewer2160832 on Jun 17, 2009

I have been using Life Time, Liquid Vitamin D3 for many months now and it works great in keeping my D3 blood count normal before using it I was very deficient in Vitamin D.

Couldn't be happier

Posted by Reviewer3211844 on Jan 22, 2009

Exactly what the doctor ordered. Keeps the winter blues away and I feel 200% better.

liquid D3

Posted by Reviewer2616420 on Mar 13, 2009

Very Good Bargain and quick service

tastes great and seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1043376 on Sep 06, 2009

I've been giving this to my 5 year old with PDD and dry skin for 3 months. He was taking omega 3's for 4 months before than with no improvement. Together they have cured his dry skin and his gross motor (balance and coordination) have improved. He really enjoys the taste - I used to use it like a bribe to get him to take to omega 3, but don't need to anymore. Would definately buy again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2568145 on Nov 04, 2008

Tastes wonderful, easy to take and works very well.

Bye, bye blues...

Posted by Reviewer2020731 on Apr 13, 2009

After only about 5 days I noticed a change in my attitude...well worth it and it tastes good too!

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 07, 2009

This is very tasty and a great way to get in a large dose of Vit D-3. I would recommend it and will buy it again.