10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Noni Mangosteen Goji & Acai Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

More energy

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Jan 23, 2008

I tried another blend of noni and acai before this one and found I did feel more energetic, but the price of it was out of this world! I decided to try LifeTime Noni Mangosteen Goji and Acai and found it to be as effective if not moreso than the one costing more than twice the price. I have been working out with a personal trainer for about a year. Just last week, I saw a HUGE jump in my strength and endurance. The only thing that had changed was me adding this juice to my daily intake. It might have been coincidental, but I can honestly say I do feel better when I take it.

Stops the pain

Posted by Reviewer1639546 on Jan 18, 2007

I have tried 6 different brands and this one works the best for me. Stopped my hot flashes, a blessing for any woman. Has releaved the pain of crippling heel spurs. I would highly recommend this product from LIFETIME

finest blend of mangosteen

Posted by Reviewer2500733 on Dec 05, 2006

I have been paying 35$ for 24 oz of grape juice with mangosteen in Xango and another brand. This is half the price and the anti=oxidants they add in this juice is far better. You body will repond with glee.

Noni Blend

Posted by Reviewer3202929 on Oct 17, 2006

This is an excellent product for anyone with rhematoid arthritis or sciatic problems. My husband is able to live and cope with unbearable pain since he started taking your product. Thank you.

ENRICHES YOUR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on May 03, 2007

This product is absolutely the greatest. The 4-way combo of fruits is excellent. It will definitely give you extra energy. Even my skin and complexion have been glowing. I feel great and have been on this for about 6 months. I HIGHLY recommend it. Loaded with high antioxidants which are very important for good health.