More energy

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Jan 23, 2008

I tried another blend of noni and acai before this one and found I did feel more energetic, but the price of it was out of this world! I decided to try LifeTime Noni Mangosteen Goji and Acai and found it to be as effective if not moreso than the one costing more than twice the price. I have been working out with a personal trainer for about a year. Just last week, I saw a HUGE jump in my strength and endurance. The only thing that had changed was me adding this juice to my daily intake. It might have been coincidental, but I can honestly say I do feel better when I take it.

Stops the pain

Posted by Reviewer1639546 on Jan 18, 2007

I have tried 6 different brands and this one works the best for me. Stopped my hot flashes, a blessing for any woman. Has releaved the pain of crippling heel spurs. I would highly recommend this product from LIFETIME

finest blend of mangosteen

Posted by Reviewer2500733 on Dec 05, 2006

I have been paying 35$ for 24 oz of grape juice with mangosteen in Xango and another brand. This is half the price and the anti=oxidants they add in this juice is far better. You body will repond with glee.

Noni Blend

Posted by Reviewer3202929 on Oct 17, 2006

This is an excellent product for anyone with rhematoid arthritis or sciatic problems. My husband is able to live and cope with unbearable pain since he started taking your product. Thank you.

ENRICHES YOUR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on May 03, 2007

This product is absolutely the greatest. The 4-way combo of fruits is excellent. It will definitely give you extra energy. Even my skin and complexion have been glowing. I feel great and have been on this for about 6 months. I HIGHLY recommend it. Loaded with high antioxidants which are very important for good health.

Great Energy Product

Posted by Reviewer1755189 on Oct 11, 2007

A great energy booster! I mix 1 oz of this Life Time Blend in 5 ozs. of Strawberry Gatorade every morning and I can go all day without feeling exhausted at day's end and without needing a pick-me-up nap like I use to. After reaching 50 one needs a little boost in their busy day!

Best of the Mangosteens

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Jul 19, 2007

Great taste, great product and I have tried several others. This one so far tops the list.

Good Product Blend

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 24, 2007

This is a good tasting blend of highly rated high anti-oxident juices.

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Mar 26, 2012

This superfruit juice tastes great!! I mix it with my apple juice and sparkling water and even put a dash in my toddlers water to make it more nutritious and he loves it! :)

Once a day keeps all the aches and pains away!

Posted by Reviewer1374789 on Apr 24, 2012

Loved this juice since I first started using it years ago. We are all different in how certain natural products work on our body and with this juice, along with the usual good things - I also had the added benefit of my nagging joint pain disappeared. Try it, its so multi-dimensional you will notice many benfits.