Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

I dislike the addition of a preservative! On the other side, it makes a not so yummy health smoothie taste pretty good. Its tasty enough to give to those with picker taste buds.

weak, non organic super antioxidant juices, probably contain carcinogens

Posted by Reviewer1257912 on May 30, 2008

Only the Noni is Organic, and even that is questionable. It is quite a bad idea buying non Wildcrafted/Organic Goji and Acai, as they can be loaded with carcinogens, which kind of defeats the purpose of a super anti oxidant blend. Mixed with Green Tea, Tastes superb. Price is great, which makes it scary. I know I should spring for the 100% pure organic/wildcrafted brands, but this has a great price. But the other guys Goji is ten times as powerful for just 2.5 times the price, so really not a good deal, all things considered.

Noni Mangosteen Goji&Acai Blend

Posted by Reviewer1744048 on Jan 06, 2009

Did not see any results

Noni Mangosteen Goji & Acai Blend

Posted by Reviewer3028996 on May 22, 2008

I really like this product. I went through a medical treatment that made me lose some of my hair and when I started taking this product my hair started growing back even thicker then ever before and I feel so much better after I started taking it. I would give it 5 stars!

DIABETIC ALERT

Posted by Reviewer2480635 on Jan 23, 2008

TASTES GREAT AND PROB. WORKS WELL, BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE SUGAR SPIKE IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE IT.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2388817 on Jun 04, 2008

Tart and tangy and sweet. Very tempting to have more than the "serving" of one ounce. Tastes a bit like guava, actually.

Replacing XanGo for better price

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

Tastes good. I had a gum flare-up after over-zealous flossing a tooth. I swished this in my mouth at bedtime (as I would with XanGo), and the next morning, my gums were normal.

great~

Posted by Reviewer2713899 on May 17, 2011

i like it!

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 07, 2009

This is one of the best tasting blends I've used. I used it in the past and thought I noticed my blood sugar going down as a result. I have read that juices like this are insufficient because the benefits are heated out of them, but even if a placebo effect, it is working!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2653526 on Nov 24, 2008

Really gets you going. If you want something naturally and without caffeine, this product would be a great choice for you.