i like it

Posted by Reviewer3021630 on Jul 19, 2011

Good taste, sweet and sour at the same time. And I do feel my energy lasts longer when I've had a glass of this juice. It's not a miracle juice, but I feel its good for my body.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2067937 on Jul 12, 2011

The taste is great and it's the most economically priced beverage I've found with Acai. Will definitely continue using it.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1102695 on Jun 06, 2011

Any miracles haven´t happen, but I think it´s worth of drinking :)

Great juice/TERRIBLE bottle design

Posted by Reviewer1745975 on May 22, 2011

The juice is delicious and mixes well in smoothies. The bottle it comes in however is terrible. When you pour it it dribbles down the side of the bottle. It's terrible and I'm sure I lost a serving to the spills. When you get it, pour it into another container.

great~

Posted by Reviewer2713899 on May 17, 2011

i like it!

a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

tates good but is a little bitter so mixed it with some organic lemonade and couldn't stop drinking it! Increased energy and seemed to aid in digestion. I really like this product and have purchased on more than one occasion, but is often out of stock. somebody agrees!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3133427 on May 11, 2011

Tasty enough, don't know if this is pastuerized or not. It doesn't mention anything, but for some reason I think it is. Would like to have an unpasteurized product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1114962 on May 09, 2011

Sweet, good taste, but the bottle came with loose cap, very sticky.

Life-Time-Noni-Mangosteen-Goji-Acai-Blend-32-fl-oz

Posted by Reviewer1870357 on May 05, 2011

I found this product very easy to take as it has a pleasant taste & I will continue to purchase it for some time to come as it seems to have an amazing effect on my digestion. The only problem was there were 2 bottles damaged on arrival & maybe more secure & tighter packaging could prevent this in the future

yea baby!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Apr 07, 2011

very nice. good taste. i take a shot glass of this twice or thrice a day. helps with energy probs.