Excellent product

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Jul 08, 2015

I have CFS. I began using this oregano/olive leaf oil combination in April and it has been a real eye-opener. I wish I had been taking this for years instead of just finding it recently. I tried capsules last year and they did pretty much nothing for me, but as soon as I began taking this my energy levels went up and my work output increased so that now I’m getting a pay rise due to increased productivity. I’m not totally over my fatigue issues but I don’t need naps all the time like I used to. I haven’t tried PT73 yet so I don’t know how this measures up to that, but it’s something that definitely works for me and which I would recommend to others. The only other energy-increasing products I have successfully used are ubiquinol and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

Bye-bye flu and sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1981505 on Jun 24, 2015

It tastes terrible, but it is absolute reliable when it comes to killing parasites or infection. It's highly antibacterial (they cannot stand its taste either), alleviates cold and prevents tonsillitis (inflamed tonsils). When my throat or tonsils start to hurt or get sore I add 30 drops of Life Time Oregano Oil & Olive Leaf to 100ml lukewarm water and gargle with it. This product is also effective as an immune booster. If you're wondering about its taste, well, don't ask me how I know this, but it actually tastes like ping-pong (table tennis) balls :)

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

I bought this for my sister and she really liked it. She used it as an immune system booster. So far, she hasn't been ill after she started using it.

Good Stuff

Posted by 4780580262308484467 on Apr 16, 2014

Seems to be doing its job so far. I have always bought just oregano oil but additional protection for a low price convince me to buy this. There is a slight burn to it when you drink it though. I take mine in a small cup with grape juice and guzzle water behind it.

2 strongest natural antibiotics combined!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013

Great, strong combination of natural antibiotics! Can be used both externally on wounds, scratches, cold sores, pimples and everything else you can think of. Add some drops in your pets drinking water to kill parasites, and take it yourself for the same benefits too! Great against candida and any fungal issues too. You can also use this to clean veggies, counter tables, cutting boards Etc. with. Just ad a dropper full to a spray bottle and you have a super cleaner spray - that will not kill your pets or u :o) Click "like" below if you liked this review!

Mix with water - doesn't burn this way

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 18, 2013

Kills germs. This is my natural antibiotic and it really does work!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Feb 14, 2013

great for colds, sore throat and very soothing for stomach issues

Very strong and I think it works!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

If you take it internally, it's best to put it in empty capsules (you can empty any vitamin or medicine capsule you can find at home). Otherwise the taste is just too strong!!

Very good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

You must have this and use it with GSE

very good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 18, 2011

Taste strong and ugly but it works

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »