Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Oregano Oil & Olive Leaf, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

2 strongest natural antibiotics combined!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013

Great, strong combination of natural antibiotics! Can be used both externally on wounds, scratches, cold sores, pimples and everything else you can think of. Add some drops in your pets drinking water to kill parasites, and take it yourself for the same benefits too! Great against candida and any fungal issues too. You can also use this to clean veggies, counter tables, cutting boards Etc. with. Just ad a dropper full to a spray bottle and you have a super cleaner spray - that will not kill your pets or u :o) Click "like" below if you liked this review!

The best Candida Albicans killer on the market/Houston

Posted by Reviewer1659506 on Jan 22, 2009

For years I had a very stubborn case of Candida Albicans infection and I tried grapefruit seed extract Pau d Arco, coconut oil, anti-candida capsules, you name it I tried it, but this stuff is simply wonderful. After two doses I was in control of my situation. My friend at the health food store told me about it, but the price was double that of iHerb. I kid you not this stuff is great even though it is hard to swallow. I will always keep a bottle on hand. iherb is the best for prices and customer service.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Feb 01, 2008

high quality I used this regularly I've bought 6 bottles in the past few months and gave them out nearly 90% success rate in fighting off viral and bacterial illnesses.

Oregano Oil, life time

Posted by Reviewer2021320 on Jul 30, 2009

My wife and I have been using it for some time now and she has noticed that her stomach is feeling better not burning, etc. near as much as before. She is moderately Celic, so has to watch what she eats closely. We take 15 drops daily in Apple juice as it seems most palatable. I've noticed increase in stamina and also my stomach is great.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2092462 on Oct 09, 2009

I've been using this for several years and highly recommend it. I had pneumonia several years in a row, but after starting to use this formula no pneumonia. It is very bitter, but I mix it in a 1oz jigger of grape juice. I feel it's best to take it at the first sign of illness and continue taking for 1-2 weeks afterward. I also begin taking it as soon as someone around me gets sick. Last year I had three people at home sick, but I never got it. I sometimes mix it with Sambucol (elderberry).