2 strongest natural antibiotics combined!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013

Great, strong combination of natural antibiotics! Can be used both externally on wounds, scratches, cold sores, pimples and everything else you can think of. Add some drops in your pets drinking water to kill parasites, and take it yourself for the same benefits too! Great against candida and any fungal issues too. You can also use this to clean veggies, counter tables, cutting boards Etc. with. Just ad a dropper full to a spray bottle and you have a super cleaner spray - that will not kill your pets or u :o) Click "like" below if you liked this review!

The best Candida Albicans killer on the market/Houston

Posted by Reviewer1659506 on Jan 22, 2009

For years I had a very stubborn case of Candida Albicans infection and I tried grapefruit seed extract Pau d Arco, coconut oil, anti-candida capsules, you name it I tried it, but this stuff is simply wonderful. After two doses I was in control of my situation. My friend at the health food store told me about it, but the price was double that of iHerb. I kid you not this stuff is great even though it is hard to swallow. I will always keep a bottle on hand. iherb is the best for prices and customer service.

Oregano Oil, life time

Posted by Reviewer2021320 on Jul 30, 2009

My wife and I have been using it for some time now and she has noticed that her stomach is feeling better not burning, etc. near as much as before. She is moderately Celic, so has to watch what she eats closely. We take 15 drops daily in Apple juice as it seems most palatable. I've noticed increase in stamina and also my stomach is great.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Feb 01, 2008

high quality I used this regularly I've bought 6 bottles in the past few months and gave them out nearly 90% success rate in fighting off viral and bacterial illnesses.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2092462 on Oct 09, 2009

I've been using this for several years and highly recommend it. I had pneumonia several years in a row, but after starting to use this formula no pneumonia. It is very bitter, but I mix it in a 1oz jigger of grape juice. I feel it's best to take it at the first sign of illness and continue taking for 1-2 weeks afterward. I also begin taking it as soon as someone around me gets sick. Last year I had three people at home sick, but I never got it. I sometimes mix it with Sambucol (elderberry).

Very strong and I think it works!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

If you take it internally, it's best to put it in empty capsules (you can empty any vitamin or medicine capsule you can find at home). Otherwise the taste is just too strong!!

Mix with water - doesn't burn this way

Posted by MariCh on Jun 18, 2013

Kills germs. This is my natural antibiotic and it really does work!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jun 03, 2010

Great protection during cold and flu season!

Very good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

You must have this and use it with GSE

Excellent product

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Jul 08, 2015

I have CFS. I began using this oregano/olive leaf oil combination in April and it has been a real eye-opener. I wish I had been taking this for years instead of just finding it recently. I tried capsules last year and they did pretty much nothing for me, but as soon as I began taking this my energy levels went up and my work output increased so that now I’m getting a pay rise due to increased productivity. I’m not totally over my fatigue issues but I don’t need naps all the time like I used to. I haven’t tried PT73 yet so I don’t know how this measures up to that, but it’s something that definitely works for me and which I would recommend to others. The only other energy-increasing products I have successfully used are ubiquinol and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »