Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2279653 on Jul 11, 2008

I've used this product before and it has helped my immensely when starting an exercise program when you first have minor aches and pain. It stops the pain immediately.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1389431 on Sep 11, 2008

Absolutely awesome in soothing and getting rid of muscle and joint pain! I wasn't expecting this product to work as well as it does but it very pleasantly surprised me and others I've shared it with.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Posted by Reviewer1405465 on Dec 13, 2008

Good for muscle, arthritic pain, and when you stub your toe or fingers or other non emergency type minor, dufus accidents!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712774 on Jan 15, 2009

This spray is really good. It goes on cold and warms you up very quickly. I used it on my back after I moved wrong and hurt it. It helped a great deal. I'll be glad to have it on hand to use again.

Glucosamine MSM Boswella spray

Posted by Reviewer2746008 on Jan 19, 2009

I have used this product for myself and family and love it. Would buy it again. Nicole

Very helpful when skin in a problem

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jul 17, 2009

This spray is great to use for Fibromyalga. Hits the spots and cools them down right away. Helped me get some sleep.

A Healer Spray

Posted by Reviewer1278992 on Aug 22, 2009

Not only does this stop the pain it works on your complete healing as it adds Glucosamine to feed the joints. It was onece on the store shelf and that's how I knew of it. Please let everyone read this claim. Thanks for selling a product that helps me walk, sit and feel better.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 02, 2007

I have alot of pain issue and this help a lot. It is so easy just to spray it on and the smell realy does go away. Great for travel or work.

Life Time, Stopain Extra Strength With Glucosamine MSM and Boswella, 8 fl oz (240ml

Posted by Reviewer1654188 on May 17, 2008

Very good product. I bought it for my parents (85 years old), and they told me that it really works. They even recommended it to their friends too. It is the second time that I purchased this specific product.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 13, 2009

I carry this in my gym bag and apply it to my more painfully aging joints prior to my workouts. Works great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »