Life Time, Supreme Vital Hair with MSM, 120 Capsules

Best Supplement I've Ever Tried

Posted by Reviewer2700123 From Washington on Nov 27, 2007

I've been using Vital Hair for three months now and am amazed by the results. Not only has my hair improved in texture, but I have new growth as well. My paper-thin nails have hardened substantially and are growing faster than ever. As a totally surprising bonus, Vital Hair has helped lessen much of my joint pain due to fibromyalgia, to the point that I rarely need to take even Tylenol any more. I realize this is not an advertised claim, but it's proven itself very effective to me, and I hope someone else will benefit from my experience with the product. I've tried pure MSM and B-complex vitamins without the results I've enjoyed from Vital Hair.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1608042 From Ohio on Oct 30, 2007

I like this product because it has all the nutrients you would need for healthy hair in this one bottle. I was buying seperate bottles of vitamins every month, and it was very costly.

supreme vital hair

Posted by Reviewer2950486 From Australia on Jul 19, 2009

I'm very happy with this stuff. Just what I need for my hair. It's slowly falling out and I can see regrowth. But I also use essential oils mixed with water and spray into my scalp daily which I think makes just as much difference. I use this everyday and will continue as it's the most value for money in my opinion compared to the other hair vitamins available. I think the MSM makes a difference to my skin too.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 From Texas on Sep 26, 2008

I have noticed good results when taking this product. My hair and nails grow faster and my skin looks better. I take this in conjuction with 'Marlyn, Formula 50' for the amino acid support.

Like It!

Posted by Reviewer1252772 From Canada on Nov 15, 2010

Excellent product. I have used this for a number of years, and it is the best.