Best Supplement for hair I've Ever Tried

Posted by 5743698652977275341 on Feb 25, 2016

I "meet" VitalHair For the first time about 13-15 years ago and it makes wonders. Not only has my hair improved in texture, but I have new growth as well.

Excelente produto!

Posted by 4879552449551830443 on Oct 20, 2013

Produto usado pela minha esposa já notou diferença na sua pele e cabelo, quanto a iHerb envio conforme informado, demorou um pouco em função da grave dos correios, mas entregue com cerca de 30dias.

Supreme Vital Hair with MSM, 120 Capsules (LIF-20075)

Posted by 5511501218094895286 on Sep 16, 2013

I like the product,but why did I have to pay this time extra $16:00 duty on it? while picking it up from DHL?

Life Time, Supreme Vital Hair MSM,

Posted by Reviewer3135402 on Sep 12, 2011

The Best Product i Ever Try!!!!

This makes my hair happy

Posted by Reviewer3312924 on Jun 26, 2011

I have used this product for years. If I miss a few days, my hair lets me know right away by losing vibrancy. It truly makes an immediate difference.

Like It!

Posted by Reviewer1252772 on Nov 15, 2010

Excellent product. I have used this for a number of years, and it is the best.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1011113 on Sep 10, 2010

I use this peels just for two weeks and i think that it will take more time until get some results. But for now look ok.

smell

Posted by Reviewer1525752 on Aug 31, 2010

I do not know if this works, but I do know that the smell is so strong and obnoxious that I cannot stomach taking one.

Funky smell, good product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

I found this to be a great product with all the ingredients I was looking for. I have Lupus and Chronic Fatigue which can take its toll on my hair and scalp. My hair is shiny and has great body at the moment, I'm sure this product and amino acid supplements are contributing to this. The fishy smell when you first open the jar took a bit of getting used to, but gets better as the jar empties. I take the caps at the start of my meal to avoid that fishy/sulphur odour coming back up on me.

it works! Grow hair even after chemo

Posted by gypsyjuju on Jul 27, 2010

I can't tell you how much I love this product. After chemo I thought I would have thin hair forever. I used to fill my hairbrush with hair as it fell out. After using this product for one month my hair is thicker and my hairbrush proves that it isn't falling out anymore. Kayianni

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »