good natural solution

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on May 14, 2011

I really like this laundry detergent. it's reasonably priced and the cleaning strength is good. It's definitely better that many other brands (Ecover for example. Ecover gives lots of bubbles but cleaning power is weak). This liquid is very concentrated, which makes it economical in use and it's one of my favorites.

Our new permanent detergent.

Posted by Reviewer2990995 on Oct 03, 2011

This bottle seems to be lasting forever. It has not bothered my extremely sensitive skin whatsoever, and seems to work fine on our regular everyday laundry. I have used it on my husband's work shirts and it seems to get rid of the armpit smell from them, but they are already permanently stained with wood stain so I can't really say whether it gets stains out very well. Love it and will keep buying it! Imparts only the faintest fresh scent from its natural ingredients.

Awesome Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1471098 on May 05, 2011

I've been using this Laundry Liquid for 2 months now and I can happily report that it is really wonderful. It has a nice, light, citrus smell and seems to be cleaning all of our clothes very well.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2596913 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow! This product is very great. I'm allergic for a lot of chemicals. I also get a lot of problems when I get exposed to fragrance. But with this detergent I have 0,00% problems! I'm very happy I finally found something that's realy 100% natural and also works very good!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2492538 on Feb 19, 2011

It gives not lots of foam. But the result is good! A smell is very slight, but cool!

Loving it so far!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jan 11, 2011

Clothes are clean and smell fresh :-0

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1299347 on Jul 30, 2010

Love it! Clothes are so soft after using this. Not tried on heavy dirty laundry, but cleans ok for daily washing. Very economical.

cleanse good

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Aug 17, 2010

good safe product, i didn't get 64 washes out of it says on the bottle

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer3117934 on Aug 22, 2010

I love this product. It has a light, clean scent and doesn't bother my chemical sensitivity. I usually can't stand anything fragranced (even most 'natural' products. It's so nice to finally be able to use something with a little truly natural fragrance. IHERB: PLEASE CARRY ALSO THE GALLON SIZE!!

great cleaner! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

The soap is really concentrated and so you don't hardly use any to do a load of laundry. Seems to be doing a good job. Vinager used for fabric softner really works too! Just fill the compartment with it and it works great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »