great cleaner! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

The soap is really concentrated and so you don't hardly use any to do a load of laundry. Seems to be doing a good job. Vinager used for fabric softner really works too! Just fill the compartment with it and it works great.

Very watery

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jan 28, 2012

Thin, I like it. Clothes come clean and it doesn't clutter a lot of space.

Our new permanent detergent.

Posted by Reviewer2990995 on Oct 03, 2011

This bottle seems to be lasting forever. It has not bothered my extremely sensitive skin whatsoever, and seems to work fine on our regular everyday laundry. I have used it on my husband's work shirts and it seems to get rid of the armpit smell from them, but they are already permanently stained with wood stain so I can't really say whether it gets stains out very well. Love it and will keep buying it! Imparts only the faintest fresh scent from its natural ingredients.

good natural solution

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on May 14, 2011

I really like this laundry detergent. it's reasonably priced and the cleaning strength is good. It's definitely better that many other brands (Ecover for example. Ecover gives lots of bubbles but cleaning power is weak). This liquid is very concentrated, which makes it economical in use and it's one of my favorites.

Awesome Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1471098 on May 05, 2011

I've been using this Laundry Liquid for 2 months now and I can happily report that it is really wonderful. It has a nice, light, citrus smell and seems to be cleaning all of our clothes very well.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer2730312 on Mar 15, 2011

Used before "Bio Kleen" I didn't see any difference. But expect that the clothes will be more whiter.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2492538 on Feb 19, 2011

It gives not lots of foam. But the result is good! A smell is very slight, but cool!

Loving it so far!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jan 11, 2011

Clothes are clean and smell fresh :-0

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2596913 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow! This product is very great. I'm allergic for a lot of chemicals. I also get a lot of problems when I get exposed to fragrance. But with this detergent I have 0,00% problems! I'm very happy I finally found something that's realy 100% natural and also works very good!

Life Tree, Original Premium Laundry Liquid, Super Concentrated, 32 oz (946 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010