Fantastic Red Hair! NO TOXINS !!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Mar 17, 2009

This is magnificent! Use an acid-based liquid - NOT HOT WATER!! Using water will produce a lame brassy orange. Lemon, orange or grapefruit juice (my favorite) will pull the dye from the herb and give excellent color. Let it sit 12 hours before using for best results. After first use your hair will initially look a bit copper/orange, but will darken over 48 hours to a spectacular auburn. Using henna is good for you and your hair, and the more you use it the richer the red. Redheads - natural or not - turning gray, your solution is here!

Best Natural Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer2543161 on Feb 15, 2011

I have tried various shades of Light Mountain Color the Gray. The Red has been my absolute favorite because the step-2 mixture is smooth like sandy yogurt, and stays on the hair rather than drying and crumbling onto the floor. The color results are absolutely stunning and natural looking. White hairs can look somewhat orange at first, but after a few washes they turn to a natural looking golden bronze color. I love this product, and although it is time consuming (approx 2-4 hours and more if you wish to leave it on longer) the results are well worth it, and you can feel good about not exposing yourself to harmful chemicals.

Light Mountain

Posted by Reviewer1066494 on Dec 22, 2008

It works and look naturally!

Highly Recommended

Posted by AlenaSh on Apr 15, 2015

I love this hair color. It hase two big pluses to me: absolutely covers my grey hair (and I have them a lot) and the second is that I have a problem with hair loss and henna improve the situation. I color according to instruction and the only minus that coloring takes a lot of time (up to six hours), messy and smells strong - my husband can't stand the smell but I am ok with it.

First time I've tried this and..............

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Nov 10, 2009

I like the color and the condition of my hair, but it is very messy and took a lot of time. It also took a lot of time to clean up the bathroom and me too. I will probably order this again because I like the results.

Messy, but does work well

Posted by Reviewer1465014 on Jan 26, 2012

Definitely covers my gray and does not wash out within a week or so like the single step henna.

Great Organic Natural Red Hair Color and Conditioner! Safe for your hair too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This red color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

hair color

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Mar 22, 2011

I love this color!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2130899 on Nov 03, 2011

Good choice

Great color

Posted by Reviewer2845432 on Oct 24, 2009

I have always used red henna but never the color the grey one. The color turned out very nice and shiny and the hair soft. It was a lot more sandy in the hair and longer to rinse out but worth the effort.