Love it

Posted by missgreennz on Aug 03, 2015

Well it did took longer than chemical products to colour the hair but I love it all natural. Happy with the grey coverage but it is not 100% covered the grey. As a natural product, I am happy with it and have already bought a second pack to use.

Great Organic Natural Dark Brown Hair Color and Conditioner! Safer Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

So far, so GOOD!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jan 14, 2015

I used it for the first time today. Yes, it is messy, time consuming, and tedious. But if it works, it will all be worth it. I followed all the instructions (there are quite a few), and used the longest times. I used intermittent heat (with a bonnet), used coffee, yogurt, washed my hair before dying once with soda in my shampoo and 2nd time without (to get any product out of my hair). I also applied it to clean, but dry hair (hence the yogurt to help moisturize it). I did have a problem with the second batch dripping down my neck. Next time I will mix it a little thicker. If it clumps, just mix it a little thinner, etc. This is the first henna that has come out without red roots. Now, that is tonight, and maybe tomorrow they might show up, but so far my hair is BROWN and not red. I hope it stays that way. My hair is soft, smells (of course!) like henna, and most importantly, has body--the main reason I use henna, as my hair is very, very fine.

dont know

Posted by 5313213948424019143 on Nov 24, 2014

looks like henna...havent tried it yet, henna is no good for my hair

Too much work

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Aug 19, 2014

Instructions are way too complicated I've been using Henna on my hair for years and it's much cheaper to just get the henna and indigo at a healthfood store mix and leave on your hair for a few hours works great and lasts about a month

Natural and no chemicals is thevwayvto go.

Posted by 4813657816280378197 on Jul 01, 2014

Great product!! I am a person allergic to normal hair dye, and find that any HErb products are a great way to continue and color my hair with out any side effects. Recommended this to many of my friends. Price is cheaper than regular hair dye too.

Great one

Posted by 4925136676314481792 on Oct 08, 2013

This Hair color is easy to dye my hair and wash my hair. I really like it.

Haven't tried yet

Posted by 5323561613920563163 on Jul 30, 2013

But shipping was fast. Was found open but that was because of customs...they must've been suspicious

Not yet

Posted by Reviewer1408908 on Jul 01, 2013

Haven't used yet.

Put some honey in Powder 2 for easy application

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Feb 25, 2013

The Powder 1 was easy to apply, but the Powder 2 was too brittle that I had a hard time applying and preventing it from falling from my hair at the same time. Once you manage to apply the Powder 2 successfuly, you will be pleasantly surprised to see that you gray is well covered with a shiny, dark reddish brown color. I've been using henna for about ten years, and as long as result is concerned, this product is the most convincing one that I've ever experienced. I am definitely re-ordering! For those of you who shun this product because of the time required...if you make the paste the day before you apply, then you can start applying from 7 p.m. and complete the whole process by 11 p.m., which I think is not a big deal compare with making a trip to a beauty parlor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »