10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Light Mountain, Color the Gray!, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown, 7 oz (197 g)

Reviews 3-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3125676 on Feb 27, 2008

This was the first time I ever used a henna color, o IT was kind of weird at first, smelled like plant food and was gritty and kinda messy. But it is an all natural product with out any chemicals I like that. The color came out better than expected , really pretty. What might make the product better is if it came with an applicator bottle and/or brush. It would make it easier to apply.

Hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Jul 13, 2011

I love that this henna is all natural and does a pretty good job of covering gray hair - but I have reddish brown hair with some natural gold highlights and it turned my hair really, really dark! And unfortunately, really dark hair doesn't work for me. I also don't understand the need for the two step process and wish it was explained somewhere as the first step left my hair a beautiful color closer to my natural shade but the second step turned it almost black. I may try to just use the first step next time to see if that works better. I'll keep trying and will re-post as it does leave my hair in great condition.