Like it

Posted by 5589658368534778950 on Jan 14, 2016

The color is very natural and easy applying. but i waste so much,,1/2 of this product is enough for my short hair.

Great Organic Natural Light Brown Hair Color and Conditioner! SAFER for your Hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This light brown color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

I have been using this product and will continue to use it

Posted by Reviewer1432384 on Dec 20, 2012

The color covers my grey longer than the other brands with Henna I've ordered from iherb.com. The light brown color I use blends good and it does not get a dull look as it lightens over time. In fact, it looks better after several shampoos when it shows multishades giving depth but in a natural way. And it doesn't give me a lot of red like the other brands I used. I also use shampoo/conditioner with Henna that helps to add shine. BTW, it does not include a separate conditioner packet like the other brands, but it's probably included in the second coloring packet (it is a 2-step process).

No more grey hair

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Apr 26, 2012

It covers grey hair completely. The length of the colouring process does not bother me at all. Henna does not only colour the hair, it is also an excellent mask for hair.

Works, but lots of work

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 24, 2012

Henna is a lot of work. It is also a big commitment: once you henna you can't switch back to chemical colorants. I use this to cover gray. The color says light brown, but on me it turns chestnut - maybe my hair is porous, or maybe I have hennaed for so long it has built up. Do a strand test. Before you try this, please realize it is going to take several HOURS - boiling distilled water, curing the henna paste, putting on the red henna, rinsing it, applying the brown indigo/henna mixture, letting it set, rinsing it....the rinsing is rather daunting. No kidding, this is a pain. However, it's the only way if you want to color your hair and not put toxic chemicals on it. If there were any other way, I would do it - but so far, this is it. Results last as long as permanent color on me. In fact, I wish they would fade because my hair is too dark. PS - you have to stay away from chlorinated pools FOREVER after you henna, or wear a Speedo cap. Unless you want green hair.

Light Mountain, Color the Gray, Natural Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Light Mountain, Color the Gray, Natural Hair Color, is a product that I’ve used for many years - it’s a great method for coloring hair, but without harsh chemicals.

Wonderful color

Posted by Reviewer1901954 on Sep 21, 2011

I use Light Mountain Color the Gray for couple years. Before I was using products from the counter and heavily damaged my hair. My hair became dry and thin. Finally I found on the internet this product and it really changed my hair. My hair is full in volume and healthy. I always use only this color and very happy that I found it.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 18, 2011

The colouring process is rather messy and time consuming, but the result is perfect. Covers the grey totally. Beware that this is NOT light brown, but rather dark brown.

Just wonderful color

Posted by Reviewer2440873 on Oct 19, 2010

I love this product. I had shingles two years ago and can no longer use chemical hair dye without severe pain. I get nothing but beautiful color after I use this product. It is time consuming but I just put it in and then do some housework to kill time.My hair has become a lot softer since I started using Color the Gray. Previous to the light brown,I had used your mahogany color which was also nice. I thought I would just tone down the red for winter. Thanks for a great product.

Light Mountain, color the gray

Posted by Reviewer3218262 on Sep 17, 2010

Great Product! I will be using it for the rest of my life. It made my hair stonger, conditioned and a beautiful auburn color. My head did not burn at all like it does with store bought hair dye. I LOVE it! Looking forward to ordering it from you again and again. Sue Sala

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »