• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Posted by 4969518381275090869 on Aug 19, 2014

Very good results

estupenda!

Posted by 5536425221804352404 on Jan 10, 2015

Realmente, como todas las hennas, es muy pesado tenerla en el pelo varias horas... pero cubre mis canas, dejándolas de un tono muy agradable (no rojo, como me ha pasado con otras). Me lo aplico una vez al mes y perfecto, puedo prescindir de los tintes artificiales

Fenomenal

Posted by 5580442584218134949 on May 31, 2015

Para mí es estupenda. La única pega es el tiempo que hay que tener la henna puesta pero, mientras pueda evitarlo, prescindiré de químicos. La hago con café, y es verdad que deja un ligero tono caoba en las canas pero no es naranja, parecen reflejos.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Aug 12, 2013

I have got a few gray hairs, but I don't want to color it, because I think it can demage my hairs. This product is the best for me! It contains a few herbs, but I think it's like pure henna. Bright, color and a good herbal mask!

Great Organic Dark Brown Hair Color! SAFE for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

dark brown henna indigo hair stain

Posted by Brontosaurus on Nov 27, 2013

I have used this twice as I wanted to cover up some grays I have coming in but am sensitive to a lot of harsh chemical products. I'm really happy with the result. I used it once then waited a month and used it again. I have dark brown hair and have found that my natural colour hasn't really changed in any noticable way and my grays have become a light shade of brown. I feel like the lighter brown colour of my henna/indigo stained grays blends into my dark brown hair colour much better than the grays which were becoming pretty obvious. I intend to keep using it monthly. A word of warning though - it's a messy process getting this into your hair (I do it in the closed shower to contain the mess) and it's quite difficult to wash it out - takes time, patience and a LOT of water. The second time went a bit better than the first so I'm hoping I can improve my technique to put it in quicker and cleaner and wash it out quicker and with less water. It seems easiest to section your hair before you start and makes it easier to put it in right down to the roots. Overall this is a great product - creates a nice colour stain in the hair but takes some time and patience to use.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Henna can be a bit tricky to use but the rich, natural colour and moisturising is worth it. For my shoulder length fine hair, I mix a half box with a teaspoon each of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and enough strong black coffee to make a smooth paste. Leave for and hour to cure, then put on hair, leaving for 1-2 hours. The oils make it much more manageable and leave my hair so shiny.

Creates a nice mixture.

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Apr 22, 2016

I use this with the Rainbow Dark Brown, and Light Mountain Medium Brown, one third of each! I use about a heaping teaspoon of each, sift it, and add amla powder which I sift, and add 2 teaspoons of white vinegar, onion peels, and dark decaffeinated tea for the tannin additives. I make a tea strain them add to the henna and let it sit for 1 hour, wash hair and apply to the grey bits first for an hour uncovered. Once the hour is up, I use it on the rest of my hair, and cover with saran wrap, for 3 more hours, then rinse with conditioner. I watch tv or surf on the computer. I learned a lot of the henna techniques from people in the middle east. If you want the results, you have to put in the time!

¡Buen resultado!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado. Resultado: mucho cuerpo y color duradero y natural, sin estridencias. Contras: lo que todas las hennas, mucho tiempo de exposición, aplicación menos cómoda que una crema, el olor puede resultar pesado (cosa que solvento con aceites esenciales de lavanda, árbol de té o naranja).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »