• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Posted by Reviewer1159597 on Jan 28, 2012

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

Very Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3102015 on Nov 20, 2011

I have VERY sensitive skin, and just the test patch of 'regular' hair coloring almost sent me to the ER. I can use the Light Mountain brand with no trouble at all - it's very safe, and never causes any allergic reaction. I'm a satisfied customer!

good

Posted by Reviewer2454790 on May 18, 2011

good

Great hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2956762 on Mar 30, 2011

I've always liked this for the color and the way it conditions my hair.

easy to use, adequate coverage

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 11, 2011

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

Light Mountain Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 03, 2011

Well, I can't say I like this product the smell is very green like alfalfa yuck. My hair felt dirty after I rinsed it out plus it had a slight greenish hue to it. If you have every used this color you will know what I mean. The process time was ridiculous over an hour and still the grey was not quite the color I would have liked. In addition to all of this it was very messy.

Natural Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer2219738 on Dec 29, 2010

I love the Light Mountain Natural Hair Color and Conditioner! I mixed with brewed coffee and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and got a rich brown color. Thanks iHerb! ~Karen

Great product, great service

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Nov 25, 2010

Followed the instructions exactly and love my hair colour and condition. Also love the fact that unlike commercial chemical dyes I can use this as often as I like! The only thing I didn't expect was that the henna smell stays for about a week -- it's quite strong, not exactly unpleasant, sort of medicinal or herby.

Good item and cheap!!

Posted by Reviewer2529597 on Oct 19, 2010

Good item and cheap!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720574 on Jun 07, 2010

As a result of using this product, my hair has copper highlights, and my grays are now blond - quite pretty. Required the application of constant heat for the color to take (used heat pack over a plastic shower cap). Am quite satisfied with the product, and really happy to avoid the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »