• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Might contain allergy containing chemicals

Posted by 5263480129510598963 on Jan 24, 2015

I'm suspicious that this dye may contain allergy-causing chemicals that are not on the ingredients list. I may be wrong about this, but today I used this hair dye and am feeling the same symptoms I've had in the past from an allergic reaction to hair dye chemicals. Not quite as bad, but still pretty bad. Could be a coincidence, but I won't risk using this dye again. I have used pure henna powder and other brands of henna/indigo with absolutely no reactions at all.

No colour

Posted by 5748204374453391527 on Feb 08, 2016

It smells just like henna and the application and processing is the same. There was absolutely so colour change at all and didn't condition like henna used to. Maybe ok for others but not for me, such a pity, I love to use natural products.

preparation is too time consuming

Posted by 5048507990292853897 on May 04, 2016

Hi, I have not used the light mountain natural color I bought from you. I read the instructions and my goodness it's so time consuming and a little complicated to prepare the paste. it will take several hours to finish. Dont you have any natural coloring that's so easy to apply and easy to prepare. or some kind of paste that is readily applicable. For busy people like us preparing light mountain as instructed will be too time consuming

Not for coloring grey hair.

Posted by Reviewer1613165 on Apr 05, 2012

I used this product because i wanted to use something natural to color my grey hairs but this didn't work for me.