Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Black, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 3-star

Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Posted by Reviewer1159597 on Jan 28, 2012

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

Posted by 5588845181427777903 on Jun 22, 2013

inconvenient to prepare and use

Not exactly what I wanted

Posted by 5282925963632676531 on Jul 20, 2014

The delivery and packing are excellent, but this product is not what I wanted. I expected it to be in liquid form where it can be applied to hair directly with some in built comb. But there was none. Only powder.