• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

very good !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Mar 27, 2015

used it on my husband who is about 50% grey .I mixed it ith om dark brown henna,and it looked very dark to start with ( first week) but seems to last for at least 3 weeks,soon to a winner with this one,that is if you don't mind the darker colour for a while..

Great product!

Posted by MeowChloe on Oct 05, 2015

I ordered this henna dye from iHerb, I had dyed my hair with henna from Lush in the past, and I was looking for something a little less expensive than the Lush dye. To my surprise, this stuff was awesome! I have naturally dark brown hair (almost black) but I wanted to darken it to a jet black. This product did just that! I think that you will not get the true black color unless you already have dark brown hair. If you have dark brown hair and want to darken to black, this stuff is perfect! I liked how it came in a powder and you just had to add hot liquid. The Lush brand was nice, but it was really complicated to mix up because it came in solid blocks instead of powder, like this. This was easy to mix up and the directions were thorough. Instead of using hot water, I used day-old coffee and I think that helped contribute to how dark my hair turned out. Yes, the product is a little messy, but it is considerably less messy than the Lush henna, and you really don't make that big of a mess if you are careful not to. I left the product on for 3 hours, and it did not get heavy on my head start giving me a headache like the Lush henna did. Tip for rinsing it out: Before you step in the shower to rinse the henna out, fill the bath tub up with water and dunk your hair in it and swish it around for a couple minutes. This helps get the henna out of your hair better than just stepping in the shower and rinsing it off. After you're done dunking your head in the tub, get in the shower and rinse the rest out with conditioner. The only thing that I have to say negatively about this product is that it is not as conditioning as I had hoped. The Lush henna made my hair so soft and manageable afterwards, but this product made it a little more frizzy and dry. I would recommend using extra conditioner while rinsing! Overall, this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who is interested. Definitely worth the price.

good product

Posted by 4639514307386809184 on Nov 05, 2013

easy to apply ,true colour

Perfect!

Posted by 4992169969861124247 on Nov 25, 2013

Facile à préparer et à travailler. Tient un peu moins que le rouge mais parfait.

good~

Posted by 5573571316001178630 on May 24, 2012

black color can mix with red color and cover the grey hair completly~

Posted by 5588845181427777903 on Jun 22, 2013

inconvenient to prepare and use

Not exactly what I wanted

Posted by 5282925963632676531 on Jul 20, 2014

The delivery and packing are excellent, but this product is not what I wanted. I expected it to be in liquid form where it can be applied to hair directly with some in built comb. But there was none. Only powder.

Not for coloring grey hair.

Posted by Reviewer1613165 on Apr 05, 2012

I used this product because i wanted to use something natural to color my grey hairs but this didn't work for me.

Bad smell and horrible consistency

Posted by 4915911160388080486 on Jul 13, 2016

This stuff came out green and lumpy. It had a strong foul smell and looked like what it smelled like: horse manure. When I tried applying it, it wouldn't spread well and starting falling off in globs. It was very drying and difficult to wash out. Rinsing was not enough. It left my hair very dry and not black, just a medium shade of brown.

no use

Posted by 4994431346751598834 on Aug 30, 2016

no use at all. i dont recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »