• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

good product

Posted by 4639514307386809184 on Nov 05, 2013

easy to apply ,true colour

Perfect!

Posted by 4992169969861124247 on Nov 25, 2013

Facile à préparer et à travailler. Tient un peu moins que le rouge mais parfait.

good~

Posted by 5573571316001178630 on May 24, 2012

black color can mix with red color and cover the grey hair completly~

Posted by 5588845181427777903 on Jun 22, 2013

inconvenient to prepare and use

Not exactly what I wanted

Posted by 5282925963632676531 on Jul 20, 2014

The delivery and packing are excellent, but this product is not what I wanted. I expected it to be in liquid form where it can be applied to hair directly with some in built comb. But there was none. Only powder.

Not for coloring grey hair.

Posted by Reviewer1613165 on Apr 05, 2012

I used this product because i wanted to use something natural to color my grey hairs but this didn't work for me.

preparation is too time consuming

Posted by 5048507990292853897 on May 04, 2016

Hi, I have not used the light mountain natural color I bought from you. I read the instructions and my goodness it's so time consuming and a little complicated to prepare the paste. it will take several hours to finish. Dont you have any natural coloring that's so easy to apply and easy to prepare. or some kind of paste that is readily applicable. For busy people like us preparing light mountain as instructed will be too time consuming

Bad smell and horrible consistency

Posted by 4915911160388080486 on Jul 13, 2016

This stuff came out green and lumpy. It had a strong foul smell and looked like what it smelled like: horse manure. When I tried applying it, it wouldn't spread well and starting falling off in globs. It was very drying and difficult to wash out. Rinsing was not enough. It left my hair very dry and not black, just a medium shade of brown.

no use

Posted by 4994431346751598834 on Aug 30, 2016

no use at all. i dont recommend

Doesnt work

Posted by 5212368167153345365 on Aug 03, 2014

I really wanted to like this product, I really did. Perhaps I received a bad batch, But after "curing" for over an hour and letting it sit on my hair for around 2 hours this product did not cover any of my white hairs. Scent is reminiscent of hay or green tea matcha powder, but thats all the positive I can say about it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »