• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Not for coloring grey hair.

Posted by Reviewer1613165 on Apr 05, 2012

I used this product because i wanted to use something natural to color my grey hairs but this didn't work for me.

super!

Posted by Reviewer1439775 on Apr 03, 2012

soft on skin, not so much difficult to use! the color is good enough to cover asians' white hair.

brillant!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2990665 on Mar 25, 2012

Coloring very well it a good stuff :D

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Mar 08, 2012

I bought this hair color for indigo gloss. I've been dyeing my hair before with henna-indigo-mixtures, but the color has always been a bit too reddish for me. I found out that I could use something with lots of indigo to get rid of the reddish color from my hair. So I mixed 3-4 tablespoons of this powder with a bit of water and a lot of silicone-free conditioner and a bit of avocado oil. I washed my hair with a deep cleansing shampoo and applied the mixture to my hair. I left it on for about 50 minutes and after that my hair was perfect! All the redness was gone and the result was a beautiful chocolate brown. My hair felt so smooth and silky and it looked so healthy and shiny! I can't rave enough of this, I simply love it! The price is so cheap so I will definitely buy more of this!

Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Posted by Reviewer1159597 on Jan 28, 2012

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

Light Mountain Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2219738 on May 17, 2011

This product works very well, but I had to experiment with using coffee instead of water to try to minimize the red tones. It certainly gives your hair body and shine. ~Karen

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2235288 on Oct 04, 2009

It was my first time using henna for hair dye, since I'm afraid of any of the chemical stuff out there. Nothing went wrong despite the mess it makes, and I wish they could supply a better wrap for the head, but using your own disposable shower cap gets the job done much better. My scalp was blue with indigo for the next few washes, but eventually it fell out. Also, the color rubs off onto your pillow the first few nights, so throw a towel on top of that to keep it safe. The end product is well worth it, though! Rich black, soft, shiny...everything you can ask for out of your hair.

Softer hair

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on May 21, 2009

Preparation was easy. Rinsing a little difficult to get all the plant stuff out of your hair. Color enhanced my own naturally dark hair. The best part is the conditioning. It makes your hair stay soft and silky.

Light mountain Black

Posted by Reviewer2370816 on May 08, 2009

I have grey hair and had use the medium "color the grey" which gave me a reddish hue. I was pleased that the light mountain Black did not leave my hair red. I did not use heat and left it on for about 3 hours to obtain the desired effect( a few auburn highlights).

Great product for coloring hair

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 02, 2009

Love the result of dying hair with henna! My hair became very shiny and manageable. Also, the price is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »