Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Burgundy, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Mar 30, 2009

Love the process of putting warm herbal mud on my head, love the natural smell, and the resulting color! Beautiful brown with violet-red & gold undertones.

Color may take awhile to come out

Posted by Reviewer2230410 on Feb 19, 2009

I love how it makes my hair feel and look...healthy and shiny. The one thing I learned is that it may take much longer than they say in the directions for the actual burgundy color to come out - depending upon your hair texture. My hair is thick and doesn't color easily, so I have to leave it on for 2 hours. Worth it if you have the time.

Love Light Mountain Henna!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Dec 05, 2014

As always, Light Mountain Henna is a great product! It gives my hair wonderful, rich, natural-looking colors, and one of the best things about it is that it coats my extremely fine, limp hair and gives it incredibly body and shine! At the moment Burgundy is my favorite color because it gives my hair wonderful red tones without being too overpowering. My natural hair color is your average brown, and it now has streaks of grey coming in. The henna is of course messy, and a big pain to apply (like covering your head in mud), but it's totally worth it! NOTE: They both have reddish tones, but the Burgundy henna color is stronger than the Mahogany, which is a bit more subtle.

Henna hair dye

Posted by 4889586182152477437 on Jan 25, 2014

The smell gave me a migraine and I threw up and was sick all night.

ummmm sorry!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on May 08, 2009

guess i didnt do it right.. I LOVE light mountain henna.... as long as its only RED henna (forget name on ingredient list) but when it has that "lawsonia or "indigo" ingredient (BLACK "henna") it doesnt work for me... it turns grey, blue, green etc but the just reds are awesome!!!! after this dye mishap , (the burgundy turned greyish ASH brown , cuz luckily I rinsed it out as I saw it was bluish green).... I used the "bright red" with great results. so I will still always buy light mountain colors, red, bright red, light red.. etc

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »